• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Using Cheat Engine to find Pointer Address

adahum

Reaction score
Guys, I'm reading some static addresses from medivia but I ended up getting stuck on one detail:

In image 1, we have a medivia base address plus an offset:
"Medivia.exe"+00DBD6D0

The sum of the medivia base address with this offset takes me to the address 0x7FF713E0D6D0

This address 0x7FF713E0D6D0 is a static address that leads to the address 5F12B840080. Exactly the resulting address in the first image.

But the value of address 0x7FF713E0D6D0 does not take me to address 5F12B840080.

I've tried everything and I can't figure out how to get to that address. Can anyone guide me?

Attachments

@Perun I dont know what you mean but there's a lot of bots running over medivia. study and try out dont make me wrong. Dont act like a donkey again man. And thanks, maybe he can help ;)

I've tried everything and I can't figure out how to get to that address. Can anyone guide me?
Addy for container class then func that will jump to another container (offset) when u will have this then you can read container values like name, id, size

btw the fact how you insulting everyone its fucking gross your value on this forum its only DEMANDS

ps 90% of your questions
this link answering

Back