• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Using Elfbot in OTClient

Lothpoxa

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm playing at ot server that uses OTClient (www.wono-cj.net/wono/) and has Candy Bot included. I would like to use Elfbot instead of Candy Bot. Does someone could help me on how to make that work?

Thanks for the help.

Hello,

I'm playing at ot server that uses OTClient (www.wono-cj.net/wono/) and has Candy Bot included. I would like to use Elfbot instead of Candy Bot. Does someone could help me on how to make that work?

Thanks for the help.

You can't do this in any "easy way". It's easier to create own bot than change elfbot to work with OTClient.

You can't do this in any "easy way". It's easier to create own bot than change elfbot to work with OTClient.
Thank you, I know Candy Bot is open sourced, so I will try to work on that and do some modifications. Do you know how I could implement those modifications to a custom client that uses Candy bot already?

Thank you, I know Candy Bot is open sourced, so I will try to work on that and do some modifications. Do you know how I could implement those modifications to a custom client that uses Candy bot already?
I don't know. I found only converter script with some subset of rules:

But it's not answer :S

Back