• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Using my map for the very first time.

Zambaku

Reaction score
I'm having a major hard time using my map. I attempted to use the server "Lorithin" for tibia client 7.6 and I could not for my life get the NPC's to work with my map, I edited their x and y positions but I still got an error saying that some of the npc's could not be placed. After several atempts I gave up completely.

A couple of days later I tried using a more modern server: Armonia 8.0 for client 8.0, here I came alot further! I could even get into the log in screen, but there is where my luck ran out, as I logged in the server just crashed, again and again and I can not get it to work.

Are there any guides on how to change maps properly and on how to add houses, npc's and all those things? Especially for the Armonia server, it seems to be a good and stable server. (Yes, I changed the map path so it loads my map)

If you require screenshots or some line of code just shout.

An easy solution would be to moveover to SQL.

There are several tutorials about how you can set-up an SQL server. Please try out one of mine: http://otland.net/f137/how-setup-mysql-answers-normal-errors-too-photos-now-11804/

You can also find photos there.

However, those distributions you just tried is full of bugs, so simply download the latest TFS and I can guarantee you won't have any troubles with the NPCs. :)

Oh, very neat! Would you happen to have a link to the latest TFS?
The one I found had a trojan in it. >_>

Last edited:
Latest versions of The Forgotten Server (TFS).

TFS 0.3, BETA2: Click here

TFS 0.2, Mystic Spirit:
Click here

This links will redirect you to the original The Forgotten Server threads, officialy opened by TFS developers.

You won't find any virus in them.

Good Luck,
Archez

A million thanks, mate:D

Edit: Okay, things seem to be more stable now, I no longer get any errors saying the NPC's cannot be placed^^
However the server still crashes when I try to run my own map =/

If I uploaded my map with everything and the server perhaps someone could take a look?

Last edited:
Then you have probably made some mapbugs on the map, or seriously bugs.

Please take a look if you have put any bug item or strange item that you shouldn't really have put in there from the beginning.

By the way, does the server crash while logged into the game or you can be outlogged too and it crashs?

Hm, I did use an enemy that isn't on the servers original map, that might be the problem..

Well, it crashes just as I log in with a character so it dosn't even have time to load up anything.

Edit: Holy Hell! It works, it works! I can finaly move around on my map!
How in the world can I ever thank you? *A thousand hugs and kisses*

Last edited:
Back