• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

using Mystic Spirit 9.61 but allot is not working

izaak

Reaction score
im basicly trying to create a 100% costom server on version 9.61

i recently downloaded ,Mystic Spirit 9.61 64bit gui but then i noticed.
allot of the important stuff isnt in it , and each time i try to recompile it my.exe give an error
Code:
http://www11.speedy*****malware.localhost/ruGuz/download/eRorrorrrr.png

the gui is missing allot of features , emotespell , /i itemname instead of item number
im not sure how the compiling works but i was compiling wile using a tuttorial

forgottenserver-0.3b3.r101.tar < thats what i used
and i got 0 errors wile compiling after editting the stuf that i want in the server.
only when i run the new .exe it wont start and gives that error

I'd simply advice you to download the console version, because the GUI version takes a lot more to compile than an ordinary console version does. And the only difference between GUI and Console is that the GUI version has this "remote control"-function. If you want a remote so badly, download a separate software for that.

Your commands are still there you just need to say something different. say /n item name 1 even if you make something like demon armor you still have to put a 1 after it. if you do gold or crystal coins then do /n crystal coin 100 and so on.

But i do feel your pain in this situation. I am trying to figure out HOW to compile because i want more improved functions with this.

Back