• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Using Port 8080 Instead Of Port 80

Yusuf El-Shora

Herizona-Ots
Reaction score
I apologize if i'm interrupting you guys..

But my ISP blocking port 80, and I can't host my ot server.

Sadly i'm facing this problem for too long after days of working on my ot I can't set it online :/
I'm disappointed, tried everything, now I want to change to port 8080 instead of port 80 ..

Can anyone help me? I don't know how to do it :/
I'm using tibia 8.6 and Uniserver ...

I'm hoping any of you having time to tell me exactly how to do this or to do it for me on TeamViewer.

Regards.

Solution
With uniserver on my computer you just turn off apache and mysql then go to the apache menu then chance apache port. If not I would check for config files for uniserver or something.
Not needed to turn of MySQL since it's running on 3306

GvlJeNP.gif
With uniserver on my computer you just turn off apache and mysql then go to the apache menu then chance apache port. If not I would check for config files for uniserver or something.

Last edited:
Not needed to turn of MySQL since it's running on 3306

GvlJeNP.gif

Last edited:
Solution
Back