• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ Using Runes

What do you mean nobody cared? So you're saying since no one gave you the solution you aren't going to share the solution you found. That's pretty selfish of you & people may ignore future issues you have for that very reason.
He is right also this happen with me ...and this is also clear that no one responded in the last 4 previous of his topics and because of this we will not repeat the request for help here again،
Let me make it clear that we are not the true selfish the real selfish ppl also scented who are not helping on solutions, calling for preoccupation and lack of time or ignoring us completely and they are able to help ...
This the #true.

What do you mean nobody cared? So you're saying since no one gave you the solution you aren't going to share the solution you found. That's pretty selfish of you & people may ignore future issues you have for that very reason.
From this moment I don't need help from poor people they thinks that i'm selfish, Because I simply didn't make a mistake :V.

Last edited:
Back