• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Using spoof baiak-pandora.com, red-label.servegame.com, sv.deletebra.com.br, theheroesoftime.com strongerfusion.servebeer.com and cronus.servegame.com

We are not spoofing as proved to Xinn via discord. We are counting max of 4 characters per IP, thus in accordance to the rules.

Furthermore, please check that our number of players online in Otservlist is ~180; and ~800 in our website, approximately 4x more.

Seems like Samuel feels really envy about his high-exp servers competitors :)

We are not spoofing as proved to Xinn via discord. We are counting max of 4 characters per IP, thus in accordance to the rules.

Furthermore, please check that our number of players online in Otservlist is ~180; and ~800 in our website, approximately 4x more.

Seems like Samuel feels really envy about his high-exp servers competitors :)

ZJjKHe3.png

Allows you to change the ip of the network to the ip of another country. Useful to use after reaching our limit of characters (MCs) per IP. That is, log the limit of characters, change your ip by the program, and log more characters with this new ip.

😂 😂😂 I love otserver community!!!!

So what? I'm still following Xinn's directives... 4 characters per IP. Safe IP is useful to log-in more that 200 characters that is the limit, but anyways we are counting 4 characters per IP as usual, nothing out of the line.

It's open to you whether you are going to use IP "X" or IP "Y", or if you are going to use Safe IP or any other VPN to hide your real IP... as my players have already been doing since many years ago. ;)

😂 😂😂 I love otserver community!!!!
Me too!!! And thx for posting my website's download page hehehe

Last edited by a moderator:
Back