• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Utito tempo

Yes ! Lol

CHECK THIS ! WATCH IN FULL HD ;D
[video=youtube;r887REAb0e8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r887REAb0e8[/video]

ON REAL I SEE EK DONT LOSE HIS SHIELDING SKILL !

ONE SS :

Last edited:
Not bug :)

Check wiki and read what they have put.

Effect:
Increases your melee attack skills (fist fighting, axe fighting, club fighting and sword fighting) by 35% for 10 seconds. Concentrating on the fight, a knight will neglect his defense being unable to block any attack with his shield.

Opis:
Powoduje wzrost umiejętności w posługiwaniu się mieczami, obuchami oraz toporami o 35%. Rycerz koncentruje się wtedy przez 10 sekund na ataku, zaniedbując całkowicie obronę.

@VRAFT I See on TIBIA CAST ON Real 400EK Use Utito Tempo And Have The Same Shielding

NOOB

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
Only difference is that it is visual on this OT and not on real, on real you see X shield but you have 0, here you see 0 and have 0.

3 different people have answered this, why are you still bumping it lol. I'll explain real good this time.

Real Tibia shield make 0 but have see very mucho here in OT see 0 have 0 and no see mucho but in end is same.
OK thxx

Last edited:
Back