• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Utorrent! (WITH PHOTOS)

Reaction score
:)Give me reputation If I Helped You

Ther's some ppls asked me about u torrent :)

im going add it for here to download it any ways :D

for direct line for utorrent: www.utorrent.com

Speedyshare: Download here

Rapidshare: RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

k, after you have done and download it you use it but how?

I'll see you.

-First setup it and open it

-you should get like this:
660-untitled5.jpg
[/IMG]

-k now to add torrent like click on add torrent!
661-untitled6.jpg
[/IMG]

-k now to download any file with torrent go to isoHunt - the BitTorrent and P2P search engine Or Mininova : The ultimate BitTorrent source! And search for a torrent file and take care you want it for Computer so take care To choose windows and take care of seeds too it's very importand and any file with 0 seeds won't be able for download!
663-untitled8.jpg
[/IMG]

-k now after download it choose it from add torrents like pic 2
664-untitled9.jpg
[/IMG]

and after you done it it shoulds start auotomaticcly

-k now to open port for the torrent!

-Goto option/prefences
665-untitled10.jpg
[/IMG]

-K now go to connection and see what't your torrent port number to open for it!
666-untitled11.jpg
[/IMG]

-Okay now open port for it.

-if you want to check if it's working or it's not working go to options/speed guide
667-untitled12.jpg
[/IMG]

Then click on: test if port is forwarded properly!

and they will tell you if it's on Or ERROR

-how to open port! (Easy)

1-just go to control panel of your computer
668-untitled13.jpg
[/IMG]

2- choose Windows firewall!
669-untitled14.jpg
[/IMG]

3- click on exceptions!
670-untitled15.jpg
[/IMG]

-4 click on add port!
671-untitled16.jpg
[/IMG]

-5 Choose file name and port number (To oepn for utorrent when we have go in options/prefernces and see connection that port is need to open for the torrent)
672-untitled17.jpg
[/IMG]

And You Are Done! Gratz Every one :D

Give me reputaion If I Helped You

Last edited:
I just have to ask; does Otland want this on their forum? Linking and giving examples to Isohunt and Mininova is not legal, as it supports piracy.
I'm not saying you should remove it, but moderators should make a stand if they will allow discussing torrents and it's technology or not. I know alot of big forums not allowing it cause it's heavily in the internet's "grey zone".

Yes, we don't have anything against this, I specially asked Talaturen about it before I approved it. And we don't mind since the sites advertised here, doesn't contain any illegal things, nor is the torrent client.

I just have to ask; does Otland want this on their forum? Linking and giving examples to Isohunt and Mininova is not legal, as it supports piracy.
I'm not saying you should remove it, but moderators should make a stand if they will allow discussing torrents and it's technology or not. I know alot of big forums not allowing it cause it's heavily in the internet's "grey zone".

Mininova and isoHunt are infrastructures, they don't host anything illegal.

Mininova and isoHunt are infrastructures, they don't host anything illegal.

Same as Thepiratebay.org then?

But isent this like auto now? just click download and then it pops up were to save and then click ok and your done.?

Last edited:
I cant help but wonder... why did you link to rapidshare/speedyshare instead of the official download on utorrents homepage?

It not only feels a bit suspicious, but the downloads you gave are bound to be outdated sooner or later, putting people at risk of downloading outdated software which opens security holes in their computer.

Back