• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

V.01 [NA]NoS OT 8.60 | 100% Custom | 14 Vocations | Prestige | Power System

KikiRook

₆⁶₆NOS Titan₆⁶₆
Reaction score
UdfBxd3.jpg

NOS OT
Mid Tier Prestige Server
TONS of Hunting areas
TONS of Questing
TONS of new Custom Items
Completely Reworked Vocations and spells
Exp x Staged
aquaot.hopto.org

Looking for Testers!

Discord for any further information regarding the server
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Last edited:
I've turned it off to make tweaks, It's only version 1 :) Just join the Discord and keep updated on all news!

I've turned it off to make tweaks, It's only version 1 :)
Sorry to be harsh here, but you should request your thread to be moved to either the Discussion or Jobs section if your server is not ready. There is no approximate online date and you didn't give warnings about "long offline times for tweaks". I know discord is there, but at least update your thread with these statuses with an apology at the least.

Everyone can't wait for this so hurry up with these tweaks so we can play.

My apologies guys, Just doing alot of fixes people have found so far and iv got alot of work cut out for me! however if you'd like to be in the game and help me improve things more privately then add the discord and PM XaNaX And I will give you more details on what we can do.

Back