• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Action [v1.1] Click & Sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use 0.3.6.. Maybe somethin different in functions? It gives me no error, and tells me New mailbox. But i don't find anything in the dp

Bump, maybe theres a better function or something? doPlayerAddMail or something?

Bump, maybe theres a better function or something? doPlayerAddMail or something?

This was tested on a completely different version of TFS, a later one. Your only option is to have it recoded or update.

Im 100% sure it's not your script coz u dun have any idea what im talkin about, anyways fuk this script ima request another one like this again.

Im 100% sure it's not your script coz u dun have any idea what im talkin about, anyways fuk this script ima request another one like this again.

I'm 100% sure it is.. He scripted the Ranks thing with the same functions as this, then edited that one in order to get this script as an outcome. You don't have to rage..

For you to say something like this makes me think you are a "100% idiot." Good luck Ranyo.

Go donate and update your TFS, it will work.

Well, when i add more than 1 item there, it says its not exanchable but if it sells the first item in the table only.. Way too bugged

Really like it.
You can change
Lua:
	for i, a in pairs(t) do
		if isInArray(i, itemEx.itemid) then
to:
Lua:
		if(t[itemEx.itemid]) then

in order to optimize it and don't call not needed loop. It's just my feedback for you. :)

Really like it.
You can change
Lua:
	for i, a in pairs(t) do
		if isInArray(i, itemEx.itemid) then
to:
Lua:
		if(t[itemEx.itemid]) then

in order to optimize it and don't call not needed loop. It's just my feedback for you. :)

Yeah, thanks. I was planning on optimizing the script in the next update now that there are new functions as well. doPlayerSendByMail - I think.

Coming soon [v1.2].

Well, when i add more than 1 item there, it says its not exanchable but if it sells the first item in the table only.. Way too bugged
You gonna help me with this or not?

Bump? first item in the table can be sold, but it tells me this item isnt exchange-able for the rest of items in the table and not in the table.

Same issue as Ranyo. Keeps bugging out with more then one item in the list. Any idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back