• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Valheim

I'm not :D
But I want to play it when some updates will go in, cuz now content is too short ; /

Got it purchased - played for 1-2 hours and will come back to it when I'm done with my current games.

Don't play alone, it's quite boring unless you actually legitimately enjoy exploring and stuff on your own.

Plenty of content if you don't google everything, the game does give hints and stuff so you dont need to. If you google everything you'll complete it in a day.

Exactly by yourself at the beginning it is a bit hard but playing with someone the game becomes much better and more attractive right away

I've started playing. Killed the first boss only so far.

It's kinda hard to have time to play (I work and I live with my girlfriend, so I need to divide my spare time), but I enjoyed playing it with my friend.

Back