• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [Valor Online] Help wanted

Apollos

Dude who does stuff
Solutions
Reaction score
Thread was initially for Alpha Testing but now edited so I don't have to post a whole new one. Alpha went well and lots of bugs were discovered/fixed, also tons of updates and content was added. However, while experiencing the release, even at such a small scale I realized I really could use some help. So now looking for some skilled, mature, and dedicated team members. I'm from the USA so speaking English well is needed. I'm open to work on new projects as well as mine, so please message me if you have any questions. Lastly, if you aren't looking for a team, but still would like to network, I'm always interested in meet new developers and learning all types of coding.

PS* Private testing is still open, please message me for more info.

[Server Information]
valortest.servegame.com
Distro: TFS 1.3
Client: 10.98
Map: Customized Evolutions
Rates: Stages
1-7 120x
8-49 90x
50-79 70x
80-99 50x
100-129 25x
130-149 10x
150-Unlimited 5x

Skills rate: 50x
Magic rate: 25x
Loot rate: 10x

valorpromo.png

Last edited:
if you have discord (if you don't pls get it), add me Static#1476

Me and my friend would love to be testers. We desire custom servers in our lives. :>
Hook me up via PM and we'll discuss this further perhaps?

Bump, added another developer although still searching for a mapper. Please message me if you're interested!

I think I have a few hours to kill tonight. Might be able to hop on!

bump still searching for another DEDICATED team member. if you're just gonna dip out in a week please don't even bother. all positions needed.

bumpity, really all content is ready for release besides mapping work. So if you're a mapper looking to join a team now is the time. I do mapping myself but need someone to work along side of me and to take over mapping fully upon beta release. But if you are skilled enough in other areas I would love to hear from you, always looking to add more developers.

Back