• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Valor !!!!!! Welcome to the hell

raynexthemytho

Reaction score
members of combo on three and rest of piece of shits aliances ... yes PICE OF SHIT ! me team come play here for CRUSH all idiots for respect me members ! and others team come fight against valor .

WELCOME TO THE HELL

Rtm
Legends Never Die

LOL, I REALLY LAUGHTED AT LOUD! Please just get into a fight you piece of monkeys! we run this server baby

COME AT US!

Well... we (valor members) didnt created this topic, how created was Raynex (Raynex the myto), Unstoppable leader from shadowcores trying to fuck us lunarforce start... whats up raynex, how ur team is going on with this trade-team + dedicated navigation? just put the greatest members fom shadowcores to follow the pharao and done, gg for you right? NO! You lose all battles bcuz u sux ;p

ferro kid still dreaming they own server... u getting crushed all battles againts 10ppl of pay boh so stfu bitch

Lol.. 3 cmplete days we fucked them bro they just fucked us 1 day ago so come at me.. war system is on so let's get into it!

little noobstar

does mindgames have to come back and destroy all teams?:D

Back