• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Valor !!!!!! Welcome to the hell

i dont know if thats english or not but you guys got owned by them last time :)
Not. We fick them up so Hard 5 vs 5 but them come with 20 ppl and we had 10 max.. who are you forum fighter?

I hope so, Combo on Three players are shameful

and your players are what? bunch of pussies? Initially, u guys were crying to us not to kill you, cuz you need to up, and now u think you are the best? stfu bro, your guild sucks, if we would rush at your team, you wouldnt leave pz anymore, the only thing your mates can do is pvp 10 vs 1 lol...

/\ u say they only do 10 vs 1 .... So what u doing against pay boh??? We maxxx 15 ppl u 28 yestarday so stfu (and u still scared to 15ppl)

and? thats not my problem, why did u sent warmode then? if u are less... we were scared? so tell me why when we left boat, suddenly there were only 3 players online of your guild (instead of 15) and 2 of them were in pz?

and your players are what? bunch of pussies? Initially, u guys were crying to us not to kill you, cuz you need to up, and now u think you are the best? stfu bro, your guild sucks, if we would rush at your team, you wouldnt leave pz anymore, the only thing your mates can do is pvp 10 vs 1 lol...

The only thing we ask before we start fighting was to let us exp 1 or 2 days because everybody was level 80, this 2 days already pass, and you even fighted against to call us a "bunch of pussies", if you are mad to something, kill someone, insulting everyone, I have nothing to do with ur bad mood.

The only thing we ask before we start fighting was to let us exp 1 or 2 days because everybody was level 80, this 2 days already pass, and you even fighted against to call us a "bunch of pussies", if you are mad to something, kill someone, insulting everyone, I have nothing to do with ur bad mood.

dont use translator bro, it doesnt make sense. So tell me why our members are shameful, if we let u exping? and the only one who started insulting was you.. get ur facts straight mate :)

I know how im insulting, your team, I know you are friend of Tks~, and they r ok, but the rest of combo on three... this guys started battle against us 3 times, this 3 times they lose against lvl 150 mages with ml 75, so tell me why i shouldnt call "your team" of noobs? ur eks/rps even dont know how to dash without be traped like a random guy, I can understand why you and your friends (TKS~) joined Combo on Three, your guys need a team to play, but of all teams currently playing, I think your guys joined in the worse team...

*I dont use google translator, my english is natural terrible xd some dificult to words in the past, future and etc...

sorry then, thought u were using translator. If there are noobs or no, idk xD, i know probably 10% of the team but the ones who i know, play well. I dont think it is the worse team, our problem is the schedule, because as u know me and my friends are from portugal, and 70% of our team is from mexico. So when they are online most of us are sleeping and vice versa. Lets finish this discussion, see you in game ;)

Rick, don't discuss with this fagg, all they do is combo navi man.. we have players that play manual so stop the conversation..

Let this bastard talk shit! :D

COMBO NAVI? U DONT SAY, hahahahhahahahahahah u saying UR TEAM DOESNT USE NAVI??? IS ALL U DOING BITCH

Rick, don't discuss with this fagg, all they do is combo navi man.. we have players that play manual so stop the conversation..

Let this bastard talk shit! :D
yeah, lets pwn then in game :p

- - - Updated - - -

COMBO NAVI? U DONT SAY, hahahahhahahahahahah u saying UR TEAM DOESNT USE NAVI??? IS ALL U DOING BITCH
are you mad bro? ps: you still didnt answer me

Im sorry dude, but my team DONT use navigation, if this is your only excuse, im sorry again... As you should already know, isnt so hard to say: 1 (UM), 2(DOIS), 3(TRES).

Back