• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Valor

Decoy

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Twitch
damodredtv
YouTube
CBDingen
7r47h.jpg

Pro guild

We are doing that RIGHT NOW, and DONT, we are not fucking use navigation, just open the battle and keep using sd, idiot.

We are doing that RIGHT NOW, and DONT, we are not fucking use navigation, just open the battle and keep using sd, idiot.

Funny how when 4+ comes you only all sd one guy instead of spamming on battle and target different people.

You wrong... we killed one member of our own team because the idiot down the stairs to sd the mage how didnt died and up the stairs to stack again, you want to try? get your team together and do the same, and look how that feels, isnt navigation, the only team how use navigation in lunarforce is unstoppable team

unstoppable cant be called a team....more like big noob party

- - - Updated - - -

unstoppable cant be called a team....more like big noob party

unstoppable is not valor for your information

- - - Updated - - -

unstoppable is not valor for your information

And now to inform you mr.Decoy. This is just something Shock did yesterday so the guild you are in isnt better :] (stacking and shooting sds against every single target with combo-bot that pops up. How do I know it is a combo-bot? One SD flies first then you see 6-10 SDs flying right after that one every single time, shit I just fkd smth up sorry)

Well.. the only thing i can say, or CONTINUE to say, that you are wrong and we dont use navigation, since we play in shadowcores alot people say that to us, if you guys do, WOW, FUCKING GREAT, if a brazilian team do, FUCKING MONKEYS USING NAVIGATION, HS EVERY SINGLE TARGET, we dont use navigation, and I will not come here to post ur guys for the 4x time, say whatever you want, im done.

Eu ppl combo;Oh, it's just vent guys!
Brs / any other person combos; Look at that navi!

Come on now guys.. Just cause you get hit hard or some brs use navi doesn't mean they all do ;p

But I will probably leave that team anyway, bunch of idiots in it.

comon decoy dont complain about this...its funny and u know it
in the time that lunarforce started i saw wille's team doing this(u were in it) and later i remember i did it too with some guild that had 80% of ppl that played with u

Haha in the time LunarForce started I was rpging with Legacy and other friends or fighting against you and I don't think Wille was doing this.

Back