• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Valoria MMO

Polperia

Reaction score
Hello Otlanders, today I want to share with you my little project:
Valoria MMO, fully based in Tibia made from scratch during 4 years close to 5 in development as indie.

This game as Tibia, you start in an island and you must play what in tibia call "Rookgaard" and reach level 8 to arrive to mainland with a vocation.

You can find it in my website: Valoria MMO - Home

To create an account you must download the client, to play you must verify your email.

The game supports Android and Windows, probably linux using wine.

Here I will share some screenshoot about Valoria:

Demons:
pic4.png

Ranking list from actual players:
pic3.png

Some NPCs:
pic2.png

This last one is a kind of Ankrahmun, I called it Raamuzah:
pic1.png

Hope to see you guys enjoying an old game style.

Details:
  • The slots from the right are our hotkey list, it displays potions, runes and spells.
  • Spells are unlocked with magic level like tibia 7.X
  • Task system.
  • Hunting areas.
  • Game difficulty: 4/5.
  • Quest system.
  • Questlines(Jungla and Raamuzah).
  • Experience and skills: x1.

The project has around 5 months online and there are much stuffs that will be added.

If you readed till here, thank you so much for your time.

Last edited:
Very cool concept, not to mention the name of the project :D
Keep it up!

Some updates to the project throught the time till today:
  • Fix in pvp.
  • Fix in quests.
  • Knights can use strong mana fluids.
  • Reworked spectral arrows, now goes with distance instead of magic level.
  • Expended some respawns and improved a lot of current ones existing.

We are now in a event, our community is not big at all but slowly the project grows, here i share with you all a little image:
1709957159389.png

I have placed some dummys in city so people can raise faster their skill, but they can do it slowly with monsters :D

Now I'm thinking to add an ice island or demon island, but im not pretty sure yet.

If someone here gives a touch to the game, feel free to post ideas to improve, it would be really appreacited :D

Thanks!!

I've tried that. It looks really p2w, where you can buy the best rings, necklaces, and boots from the shop, as well as Cipsoft's training weapons. It's not my type of server.

I've tried that. It looks really p2w, where you can buy the best rings, necklaces, and boots from the shop, as well as Cipsoft's training weapons. It's not my type of server.
All games are pay to win, but the game offers you the slow way, items throught the game and skill with monsters.
Also you can travel to other islands, exception of Raamuzah which is premium and have better hunting areas :)

Anyways, thank you for your feedback

All games are pay to win, but the game offers you the slow way, items throught the game and skill with monsters.
Also you can travel to other islands, exception of Raamuzah which is premium and have better hunting areas :)

Anyways, thank you for your feedback

Every game has a different approach to monetization; as a product owner, you can decide which approach you prefer. You've chosen one that isn't my favorite, but that doesn't mean other people won't like it. It's okay to make mistakes or take a different approach than me or others—at the end of the day, it's your server, your rules.

horrible and unbalanced ots. the UI on pc is unbearable to play to type in chat you have to press with mouse on chat then click on Okay pop up window made in microsoft visual studio cant move with mouse 1/10 shop is just pay2win with exercise weapons and 300levels in highscores so kinda dead game

I tried it and I will say yes. The map is very modest and not very detailed, it is not known how and where to buy spells, large Pay2win OTS fake, but much more simplified.

paulo coelho visited otland, i quess uno is the most p2w game existing
"the game offers you the slow way" so here's your x times faster training time for spending money :)
Yeah but it doesnt force anyone to pay, so i think its not p2w, its pay to progress
horrible and unbalanced ots. the UI on pc is unbearable to play to type in chat you have to press with mouse on chat then click on Okay pop up window made in microsoft visual studio cant move with mouse 1/10 shop is just pay2win with exercise weapons and 300levels in highscores so kinda dead game
Valoria doesnt have anything related to OTs, its a project inspired in tibia and made from scratch, server and client sides under a development of 5 years.
Every game has a different approach to monetization; as a product owner, you can decide which approach you prefer. You've chosen one that isn't my favorite, but that doesn't mean other people won't like it. It's okay to make mistakes or take a different approach than me or others—at the end of the day, it's your server, your rules.
Thats how it should be, not everyone fit in all ways to do something, but i appreciatte your comment. <3
tibia 16x16 nice work
Thanks bro! <3
seems great, but finally tragic ;((((
Im so sad
If you could give details about your comment, it would be interesting for me! :D
I tried it and I will say yes. The map is very modest and not very detailed, it is not known how and where to buy spells, large Pay2win OTS fake, but much more simplified.
Map is not the best in 16x16 pixel art, im not an artist, but the current one is a good start point!
About spells, you unlock them increasing your magic level.
About ots fake, my project doesnt have anything related with them, its just inspired in tibia :D

Yeah but it doesnt force anyone to pay, so i think its not p2w, its pay to progress

Valoria doesnt have anything related to OTs, its a project inspired in tibia and made from scratch, server and client sides under a development of 5 years.

Thats how it should be, not everyone fit in all ways to do something, but i appreciatte your comment. <3

Thanks bro! <3

If you could give details about your comment, it would be interesting for me! :D

Map is not the best in 16x16 pixel art, im not an artist, but the current one is a good start point!
About spells, you unlock them increasing your magic level.
About ots fake, my project doesnt have anything related with them, its just inspired in tibia :D
I'm replying to

seems great, but finally tragic ;((((
Im so sad
How to create acc?
How to check online list
How to check highscores
Actually I'm not programmer or webpage designer, but your server page is Unusable. Diffrent ( I would sey RANDOM ) sizes of page elements. My Eyes Bleeding :(
Finally after trying few minutes to solve this page (I mean create acc and log in) I gave up.

Build some guides into the game client, what where and how? I reached level 9, as a Mage, I use spears because they have good damage, the wand is too expensive. How to build mana? What to do to make it grow? I know it's a project based on Tibia, but explain in the game what it's all about, who, where and how. Regards

I'm replying to

How to create acc?
How to check online list
How to check highscores
Actually I'm not programmer or webpage designer, but your server page is Unusable. Diffrent ( I would sey RANDOM ) sizes of page elements. My Eyes Bleeding :(
Finally after trying few minutes to solve this page (I mean create acc and log in) I gave up.
In the beginning of this post it says:
To create an account you must download the client, to play you must verify your email.

To check online list, you must be online, then tap the bar to chat and write "/on"
To check highscores, you must be online, then at the top left corner hit the buttom Rankings, you can see it in the screeshoots above!!

Build some guides into the game client, what where and how? I reached level 9, as a Mage, I use spears because they have good damage, the wand is too expensive. How to build mana? What to do to make it grow? I know it's a project based on Tibia, but explain in the game what it's all about, who, where and how. Regards
The distance attack doesnt have a formula, so yes, in the beginning spears are quite good even for init levels.
About "how to build mana" I dont know what do you refer to sadly, what I can say is that mana regeneration is each 5 seconds based in player promotions, items equipped.
About the game story, i dont have any, the first questline starts at level 80 in Jungla city.
Let's say that on the first 80 levels you just focus on skills, grinding, find chest to get items(quests).
I want to create a tutorial is quite difficult referring to time, Im coding a Zombie Event where players joins and must survive to Zombies, the last survivor would win some valoria coins, items, gold. The reward is not clarified yet but thats my current work state.

Back