• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Valorian Life (Paladin-Knight-Mage)

TibianJoe

Reaction score
I decided to create this thread so I can share my achievements and accomplishments with you guys. I'll keep updating this thread every once in a while.

Paladin
Level 11

p6sc.png

46 Distance- 36 Shielding

Mage
Level 15

cl0g.png

Magic level 12

Knight
Level 30

qx8i.png

56 Sword - 50 Shielding

Sorry for the delay, I was busy but here we go.

Pally:

1r4f.png

noly.png

yu3e.png

j0j.png

Got this level from the goblin raid on Edron :D

zfps.png

Fragged this dude cauz he was botting in my spwan. What a meany :<

Mage:

g8f2.png

q0nl.png

re7o.png

I already have a team here. I might create a character and play on Antica as a secondary world though. :rolleyes:

I don't really feel like taking screenshot of every single level at those low levels so I"ll just stop posting them till I am at lvl 50ish and then I'll start posting again. Sorry :(

Last edited:
I just bought Xenobot license and it is fucked up at the moment. So, I am just hunting manually till it's resolved. (I don't think my issue will get resolved though)

I am BACK!!!!

My Current LvLs Are:

Elite Knight: 51

Elder Druid: 47

Pally: 17 :rolleyes:
Been doing the 5,000 minotaurs task on both my Mage & Knight hunting at Yalahar. Knight's done and Mage need to kill 1k more. Guess how much gold I made in creature products till now. (Still have over 300 Minotaur Leather)
55fq.png

Horned Fox Loot: (He died in 3 hits, I thought he would be stronger)
9cyf.png

More screens coming, I am just warming up :D.

Couple of days ago I killed a botter at Yalahar Minotaurs twice. Who would have known his main is lvl 300? well, not me.
gt0i.png

a814.png

He showed up with a lvl 180 and killed me so I killed his character a 3rd time :cool:.

Anyway, Finished the task on my mage and now I have a 2nd nose ring.
q5ia.png

Hope someone buys them ^^

Last edited:
Couple of days ago I killed a botter at Yalahar Minotaurs twice. Who would have known his main is lvl 300? well, not me.
gt0i.png

a814.png

He showed up with a lvl 180 and killed me so I killed his character a 3rd time :cool:.

Anyway, Finished the task on my mage and now I have a 2nd nose ring.
a814.png

Hope someone buys them ^^

probably not the best to kill an allied guilds makers.
just saying.
dont get the guild into trouble.

Back