• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Value the Tibia account

Zisly

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hello, was thinking how much an account of this is worth today. I'm only curious so no need to pm me with offers in hope of making a bargain... post the objective estimate. The main characters are on an optional pvp world, rest are noob chars 5-25 spread across the worlds. If it's worth something: these characters were not botted so they don't have that reputation, guess it really isn't worth anything today though when the majority bot themselves...

Royal PaladinElite KnightMaster sorcererElder Druid
9vcmrb.png
55p64x.png
2vx2azo.png
37ate.png

Again; no pms, just give an objective estimate, no estimates in hope of buying this account because I'm not planning on selling it.

Probably worth nothing, nobody buys accounts theses days. Everybody is quitting this shi*** game.

Probably worth nothing, nobody buys accounts theses days. Everybody is quitting this shi*** game.

You couldn't be more wrong...

Worth about 60euro naked
With items I'd say around 100 euro

You couldn't be more wrong...

Worth about 60euro naked
With items I'd say around 100 euro

If even... I've seen a 125ms never botted with a lot of nice addons + full set on pvp-e sell for $60.

To your calculations that's the rough equivalent of 0.1€/hr for time spent. :p
Red

If even... I've seen a 125ms never botted with a lot of nice addons + full set on pvp-e sell for $60.

To your calculations that's the rough equivalent of 0.1€/hr for time spent. :p
Red

Yup, welcome to the botting world.
I bought a 190 RP for 50 euro, optional pvp.

10 euro coz it aint yours ;d

Back