• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Vampera search GameMaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byllan

Reaction score
Hello Member,
Now we search 2 GameMasters like can handle with botters and report bugs.
If you want to play this server too so yes of course can you do that. But remember if anyone know you have a "Game-Character" I need to delete it or change name of the charachter. Really i dont want you have a "Game-Character" Cuz players report things sometimes not are true. Like GM got overpower "HP" and "Mana" we cannot kill him please delete him. That's why i tell you now please dont have a "Game-Character" just be a GameMaster and help peoples.

Rules
If you find a botter start to try to talk with him. Ask "Hi/Hello" "Do you botting?" If he dont give you no answers back just give him 1 notation for "Using Unoffcial Software To Player"
After you set Notation write /t the name of the botter and /kick the name of the botter

If someone ask about free items just write "read the serverinformation in page" then Ignore this player.
And dont give them free items Dont give them anything just help them.

Sometimes you need to write /b Do you got any bugs to report?
You need to help most of them. And report the postion of the bug and tell me what is wrong.

If someone says wicked words to you. Just say if you say that one more time i need to ban you. If they say it one more time just ban them for "Threatening GameMaster"

Hope you want to follow the rules. I hope we can be good friends.
If you not follow the rules that leads to elimination of your GameMaster

Kind Regards
Byllan

Last edited:
Lol This is cool ;o

Last edited:
okey,sure,ill give it a shot :)

Well,my name is Edi,i come from Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Im 19 years old,and i have about 9 years of experience of playing tibia.
I think i can help u because i played alot of rl maps,been a gm/admin on like 20% of them(had a good reputation)
I wont ban ppl because they attacked my friend like most of the gms do,ill be a nice serious one,but also a nice helping one.

Well,i think i can help you out.
Please pm me if u want me.
Ty

Hello Byllan!

My name is Richard and I am 18 years old.
I whould gladly help you out with the post as a Gamemaster.
I might be your guy because I HATE immature and annoying Gamemasters who bans you for nothing, so I hope I can make a change by being very serious as a Gamemaster.

If you are intrested in me please send me a PM!

Cheers, kCAB

Name: Simon
Experiences: I've been hosting several servers by my own, and I have always been a very respected and fair Gamemaster.

Notes:
I will not play any character besides my Gamemaster.
I will of course NOT give any items or similar.
I will not ban anyone before I have seen proofs my my own.
I will be online 2-6 hours/day.

If you are interested, PM me.

Your's
Hagman

Hello, I'am making this application for becomming an GameMaster on your Open-Tibia server.

Mine name is Linus.

Mine In-game Name is : Nerox / Nexor

I'am 15 years old and I live in Sweden, in a town called Kinarumma.
I have been playing and controlling some servers which became really popular, and now I don't want mine own server, because a dedicated server can cost too much, because I don't want it to be laggy! :)

Mine dutie : Mine dutie as a GameMaster is : I won't go around and say noob and run after people, I will be seriously and won't answer to annoying, insulting questions. I'am a good GameMaster who can help and support the server, with all the things that I can help you and the server with! I think it's mine dutie to check out botters and also check if someone found any bugs on the server. I can help you with everything you need, that you have written in your first post.

I accept all the rules of being an GameMaster, and I will using mine position well. I won't have any other characters than the GameMaster. I will not pick up items laying on the ground, if not just to put rubbish into any dustbin.

Mine languages is : Sweden, English , and a little spanish ( If I can remember anything from Highschool )

Back to Mine dutie to help you out with the server and try to improve the server even more than it is now! The server is really cool, and is perfect! You got alot of players playing on your server. I'am an great GameMaster, well that's what I think!

Mine experience as an Staff member : I have been an " GOD " at Nixoria.net ( Rl map based OT had 100+ Members always online ) Roxor1337 ( " Evolution " ot had over 70+ member online ). I have been also hosting server by my own, using dedicated servers, but I choosed to stop doing that because people didn't donate enough money to keep the server up. I know how to map cool things , mostly RL Map based things, but some Evolution things also. But my best propertie~ ( don't know the word but on swedish it is Egenskap, can someone tell me the translation please? Thanks. ) ~ is helping out , support and banishing people who is using unofficial software to play with , and ofc I will have evidence of every banishment that I will make.

Mine activity, how long that i'am online : I'am online around from 10.00 - 22.00 with breaks. Maybe I will be online for around 2 hours at 10.00 then at 12.00 I go and eat, and go out with some friends maybe, but I will be online at different times but in average I will be online atleast 6-8 hours a day, and mine activity depends on if I have an test or if its weekend.

I know I haven't got much posts on this forum, but is that something like " Showoff " ? I know how to create an application, and I don't care about these " forum points "

This is what I have written so far, I might edit some so check this out please! And remember, mine english isn't the best! I only have an VG ( B ) in english, in school!

Hope you enjoyed reading, and if you found any misspelled words then please quote a reply and write what I wrote wrong.

Thanks! Hope you pick me as your GameMaster.

Yours Tejbzofc1337.

Hello Byllan!

Maybe you want a gm i can try..

Info:

Name: Andreas
Languages: Swedish, English very good
Experience: Have been gm in alot of servers!

Why you should pick me: You should pick me because im very helpfull and im not giving items,lvls and i report all bugs if i find anyone and im online at gm just when like some one say "Join this server and tell ip" then i will ban him and logg out to my Player Character..

Well, That was all about me!

Hope you choose me

We already got the best now. But if them goofing i will remember this thread. ;P

Donhagman u did shortest application ever lol and got accepted haha! :D

Well, it's just not about the application. It's about knowledge.
I have also been talking to Byllan via MSN.

Your's
Hagman

Macgregor, have u made an application ever? I have checked your applications, stop posting " hate " comments. Also I didn't get " accepted " or what we should call it since he already had 2 players. No need to make this post, just because you are an noob and likes argueing with people. I have checked the forums and you always make " hate " comments for posts. Just so you know, I wont care about your pl talk, Pl's are noobs and u are 1 of them.

Just so you know I wont care of your posts anymore.
Maybe you think your cool because you have been registered since 2008? I have an account registered 2007 so fk off.

Byllan accepts every one if they are over powering the power he will kick you anyways. I workt there and got kickt because of what. I supported and helpt the community and one day he come an said bye.. -.- worst servers -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back