• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Vampera search GameMaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Byllan accepts every one if they are over powering the power he will kick you anyways. I workt there and got kickt because of what. I supported and helpt the community and one day he come an said bye.. -.- worst servers -.-

I have a strong feeling that your English grammar was the problem, lol

Yes , I think so too. And fairywintah , i guess u copied stuff from someone :)

Well, if you are à fair and respected staff member, I see no reason to kick out.. So far I'm still there, we'll see for how long.

Byllan accepts every one if they are over powering the power he will kick you anyways. I workt there and got kickt because of what. I supported and helpt the community and one day he come an said bye.. -.- worst servers -.-

I didn't understand a shit of what you said :)

Hello Byllan
My name : Moataz
Job : Gamemaster , Senior Gamemaster ( CM ) :) Since 2004
Active Time : 6 Hours +
About MySelf: name Moataz , Nicknames : TiTo , PoP Was Been GM , CM in a famous ots like Tibera , Malvera , Collapser also working hard , everyday thinking about a great idea about ots and also found a amazing thing to get peoples and also don't give banned to everyone insulting me or spamming first warrings , if he still doing bad thing then he banned ( Not Banish Ip ) and if him insult the server then he got banned ip and I've been Was Admin in ot was making somethings greats to ots , also helping any one ask me for help , I'm Not greedy to say Give me High Rank or so just try to see my help if its cool maybe i can stay if u see me doing bad things just say to me what is the things i did and give me warnings or remove my rank i am helpful person , friendly guy , smart Guy , funny guy i hope i help u with ur ot if u accepted me just PM me in My E-mail or send a priavte massage in otland for we talk about that :)
My E-Mail : [email protected]
Yours
Moataz

Hello Byllan
My name : Moataz
Job : Gamemaster , Senior Gamemaster ( CM ) :) Since 2004
Active Time : 6 Hours +
About MySelf: name Moataz , Nicknames : TiTo , PoP Was Been GM , CM in a famous ots like Tibera , Malvera , Collapser also working hard , everyday thinking about a great idea about ots and also found a amazing thing to get peoples and also don't give banned to everyone insulting me or spamming first warrings , if he still doing bad thing then he banned ( Not Banish Ip ) and if him insult the server then he got banned ip and I've been Was Admin in ot was making somethings greats to ots , also helping any one ask me for help , I'm Not greedy to say Give me High Rank or so just try to see my help if its cool maybe i can stay if u see me doing bad things just say to me what is the things i did and give me warnings or remove my rank i am helpful person , friendly guy , smart Guy , funny guy i hope i help u with ur ot if u accepted me just PM me in My E-mail or send a priavte massage in otland for we talk about that :)
My E-Mail : [email protected]
Yours
Moataz

Sorry dude i forgot to write in the thread we dont search any gamemasters anymore. Beacuse we got GameMasters now!

I heard you always use Google Translate To make your grammar better i dont :p

Whats up Byllan..if you are still hiring for GM, you can talk to me on MSN. I don't feel like typing out an 'appliction' because I've been typing all day. You can add me at [email protected]

I hope because I didn't write an application makes you not want to choose me :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back