• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vampiro and Trites (200+ EK's)

Ice Meto

Deadly Cold
Reaction score
So Tyrix called me becuz there was a botter in Grim Reapers, he only used uh's so was a easy target.

Cam (.avi):
clip0050.avi

So after Grim Reapers we decided to kill some other peoples in Wyrms, but nobody was there so we lost pz and went to Yalahar for Trites. After having trouble finding him and trapping him (our pro method) we finally got him down.

Cam (.avi):
clip0051.avi

Files are like 12000-15000 KB each :p (Made 'm as small as possible).

Enjoy!

Probably not a hack just a waste of time there EK's really no threat since they do shit damage now. I also like how in different threads you complain about people using bots yet your using one (level spy) lol. Cams not even fun to watch there trapped in a corner doing nothing

Probably not a hack just a waste of time there EK's really no threat since they do shit damage now. I also like how in different threads you complain about people using bots yet your using one (level spy) lol. Cams not even fun to watch there trapped in a corner doing nothing

You rock so bad.

1. They were both afk
2. They used uhs to heal
3. If you want to see how we trapped Trites just msg and I post full cam.
4. Never denied i dont use a bot
5. Its not floorhackcuz it only shows monsters downstairs
6. Thats it!

1. Obviously or else you would never have trapped them
2. If your botting a knight your most likely using uh's
3. No because then it would be 2-3 hours long
4. Your still bad
5. Still level spy
6. Go back to number 4

1. Obviously or else you would never have trapped them
2. If your botting a knight your most likely using uh's
3. No because then it would be 2-3 hours long
4. Your still bad
5. Still level spy
6. Go back to number 4

1. Trapping them with 3 ppl is nearly impossible
2. I never use uh botting a knight (maybe thats why i never die?)
3. Took us 4 min
4. You're nothing without a bot
5. Nope still not
6. Back to 4 again?

you trapped him when he ran into a dead end
you never log in because your bad
took you 4 minutes because there knights botting with uhs grats
your right im nothing without a bot and neither are you
what do you call it when you can see the creatures on the floor under you then?
your still bad

we actually trapped him like this: kill all monsters except one attking you. Healing it while luring it in the corner. Mwalls around, push him in the corner, fbomb, summons and start comboing him down.

Last time im gonna tell you: come and get me instead of talking big, you know my chars so dont make up shit im never logged in, just think. You got brains right? Or its all fat? Stupid american idiot

<3 to you not knowing your cam vampiro ran into the dead end while botting then he runs far south but you mwall then he runs far north of the dead end and then your team traps him.

I also love how you think all Americans are fat its kind of cute im sorry we can afford the dollar menu unlike you its ok i might feel a little sympathy for you

Post the list of your characters and i will personally make sure each one is killed

im talking bout trites :)

Btw 70% of americans weigh more as they should so :)

And why would? Just spent a little effort and you got my names really quick. Oh sorry fat kids are leejzii

My last post for tonight, have fun playing alone (american time rocks) cya ;)

being more than your weight can be 1 pound over so your little fact is irrelevant

the only character i know of is ice faggot obviously i mean i understand if your to scared to post your other ones and if you are just pm them to me on here.

and yes american time does rock because little swedish retards like you arnt on to annoy anyone

i love how you and the other polaks and swedish kids only come back is "your american your fat" ouch good one. Its ok that your pussy little country cant do jack shit without the united states just like every other little country that we help

Actually overweight starts at a percentage of your bodyweight but whatever.
That's 1 - 0.

You're obviously a dumbass as you can see I got avanged in my comment also.
That's 2 - 0.

The only reason why you think amrican time rox is because you can bot without getting slayed:).
That's 3 - 0.

I'm Dutch, not swe, not from polandia over w/e. (Not hard to look: Location: Eindhoven, the Netherlands. Retarded?)
That's 4 - 0.

Actually for the fact we're small we have exactly the same to say as other Europian Countries, our vote counts same as a French vote.
That's 5 - 0.

Sleep well fatass.

yet again your only come back was fatass

yes i can bot without getting caught not my fault the staff is retarded

the only character thats in your comment is ice meto

i know ive already seen where you from but i could care less because obviously you didn't catch that its sarcasm and i could care less about where people live. you know what else i noticed near your location is that you have over 1000 posts. NO LIFE

That's 5 - 0. your actually retarded enough to count a score haha GOGOGO

yes i can bot without getting caught not my fault the staff is retarded

i know ive already seen where you from but i could care less because obviously you didn't catch that its sarcasm and i could care less about where people live. you know what else i noticed near your location is that you have over 1000 posts. NO LIFE

That's 5 - 0. your actually retarded enough to count a score haha GOGOGO

Oke here we go:
I dissed you on 5 points so are you retarded or it just seems like it?

this is what I have to say:
signatureocj.png

You obviously seem to do care youre getting owned all the time since u post back. Now you come up with sarcams, cuz it's the only way to prevent of getting owned by ur own words? The reason why I'm posting is because something else exps for me and don't have anything else to do in the same time so.

Kk that's it, about 4-0 again I guess. Bye

we actually trapped him like this: kill all monsters except one attking you. Healing it while luring it in the corner. Mwalls around, push him in the corner, fbomb, summons and start comboing him down.

Last time im gonna tell you: come and get me instead of talking big, you know my chars so dont make up shit im never logged in, just think. You got brains right? Or its all fat? Stupid american idiot

im fuckin american u pussy

ice meto you dont own shit and you didnt "diss" anyone and the and the 2 pictures of your characters dont show up its just your mage. but this isnt going anywhere so im done posting its a fucken forum of a game and it gets no where and its immature.

I could give a fuck less what you say next

Back