• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

VCPKG and Visual Studio 2019 Issue

CesarZ

Solutions
Reaction score
has any body figure it out what cause vcpkg not work on visual studio 2019?
I have it installed the x64 vcpkgs libraries
i even ran the command to install it on visual studio.
.\vcpkg integrate install
it says everything went well then
i open myself a session and it doesn't find the headers.

is there something i can do about this?
if there is a web the can help with this let me know please i would appreciate.

Solution
Alright solved. after Research i tried using the ./vcpkg integrate project ect.. didnt work.
Then I linked them manually and it worked. Thanks guys
has any body figure it out what cause vcpkg not work on visual studio 2019?
I have it installed the x64 vcpkgs libraries
i even ran the command to install it on visual studio.

it says everything went well then
i open myself a session and it doesn't find the headers.

is there something i can do about this?
if there is a web the can help with this let me know please i would appreciate.
sometimes might because wrong installations i have had the same issue the solution thati found was simply re-install the whole system then reinstall the compilers and libraries. i did it because i had msvc in an external disk that i lost and was simply impossible to re-install it again without issues
i know is not a real solution but instead o trying to figure out what it's happening i did that

try reinstalling all packages again, this often happens when something fail to install at vcpkg, make sure everything is installed successfully, and also restart your PC just in case after install

try reinstalling all packages again, this often happens when something fail to install at vcpkg, make sure everything is installed successfully, and also restart your PC just in case after install
Did you also uninstalled the Redistributables? i don't know if you use them but when you guys say uninstall. you guys mean every single thing that has to do with the program?

Did you also uninstalled the Redistributables? i don't know if you use them but when you guys say uninstall. you guys mean every single thing that has to do with the program?
no, I didn't said anything about uninstall :D just redo the vcpkg steps and you should be good

Alright solved. after Research i tried using the ./vcpkg integrate project ect.. didnt work.
Then I linked them manually and it worked. Thanks guys

Solution
Back