• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vcpkg libraries error

liqeen

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,
everytime I try to install libraries to compile tfs it always stops me on installing this package "Building package zlib:x64-windows" and says to update vcpkg which of course I did but with no success also I reinstalled it like 10 times but nothing seems to work.

Does someone know how to fix this?

Attachments

• 8780ed72bd999c092680a2dcded21c1e.png
    8780ed72bd999c092680a2dcded21c1e.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 37 · VirusTotal
Maybe try running PowerShell as administrator and change the path for vcpkg instead of C: to any other partition, Then retry.

Maybe try running PowerShell as administrator and change the path for vcpkg instead of C: to any other partition, Then retry.
Already tried running it with administrator, about partition unlikely I don't have any other than C, by the way it was working about 5months ago but I did a hard reset.

bump, does someone know how to fix it?
I was having trouble with this compiling method, so I started using WSL. I made a tutorial as well. Read the about section and see if it fits your needs.

There's also theis other tutorial that might help you out:

It uses a different approach (using the deprecated TFS SDK). Zlib might be there as well, see if you can include it to your includes (hehe).

Back