• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Vendeliko + Ghostx + Merkz + Other Otlanders On Secura!

You said you sold your rp on one of your threads. lying bastard

1.Shut up and leave this thread troll.
2.He sold it but that guy just took the eq.

@Mekrz
Msg me on msn or on otland if you don't manage to get mita pion.

@Three magic
I'll try get some lvls untill your back :D going to exp right now.

EDIT:
Bought some eq :)
98486371.jpg

Last edited:
@conor, if you actually go to school and learn to read, you would have saw the guy stole my shit :)

@Vend awesome, ill think of somewhere to boost you to 20 quickly :)

Awesome Ven :)
Yeah, get level 14 atleast for exori vis, then it'll be better, we'll go hellspawns when your level 20 or so.
Anyone else wanna join, get level 8 ASAP and you can come hellspawns too :)

Dont understand ppl who can play NON-PVP world. Thats just boring and waste of time.

1. Its optional pvp.
2. Sorry, but a lot more people play optional pvp than open pvp, check worlds on tibia.com, you'll see a lot more people prefer optional to open.
3. Don't understand it? Go make a character in optional pvp worlds and ask in English chat, because the communities are 90% better actually.

Maybe the communities are better or w/e but okay now I will start and get lvl 300 and then? stand in the dp? in other worlds I would atleast PK!

Exactly, you can still war if you want to.
Quest services too, earn cash & start up a gold selling service.

@GhostX its Niro Alth

And you'll need that 100k for PGing with me ;)
4 hours at hellspawns = a lot of pots xD

Back