• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Vendeliko + Ghostx + Merkz + Other Otlanders On Secura!

lZgPl2.png
Why so pink+ purple ?:D

@Late
You just put ur healing too bad/got too bad eq.

I would be making more progress/screens but exams brooooooo :/ umad? Meh gz to all who joined and in main-wen i had money i would sort you out- as i did with the "old" new comers but three took ma munizz!! ;/ hahah will be bk after exams (regularly anyway) - excuse typos (iphone)

Hey guys, I have no clue how to use the lua files. I have one for a weapon changer but idk how to make it work.
Searched around in the forums but I didn't find any useful answer.

I think it has to be in the script folder where the main XenoBot folder is located

Still nothing?

Are you sure you're in the correct Xenobot folder?
If you didn't know, there are TWO Xenobot folders, one is in My Documents and the other is in Program Files.
You want to put scripts in the My Documents one.

Anyone can give me money for noc rod?

I've been asking everyone here to buy from them money but they completely ignore me...

It's a bot ignore it :)

Edit:

Vend, killed that fag haha I'll tell you how I did it when you login :p

2.2k loot and crimson sword :D

1252c91.png

2# Edit:

xd5vp.png

Last edited:
Tomorrow, June 13, we will implement Premium Scrolls and start the preview game worlds. Therefore, all game worlds and the Tibia payment system will be offline from 10:00 CEST up to 16:00 CEST approximately. The website will also be temporarily offline.

Nice Zatjin, though I think you won't play a lot ;) too much LoL in your mind xD

Back