• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Vendeliko + Ghostx + Merkz + Other Otlanders On Secura!

FFS VANK GET THE FUCKING FUCKITY FUCK OFF OUR THREAD!

JEEEEEEEEEEEEZE some people are so stupid! Vank hates xenobot = What a great idea to visit a xenobot life thread and enjoy looking at their screens whilst i rage about how much a hate it!! Yh... Cool logic bro.. Needs more brains!

@ghostx I second this appeal! Anybody who wishes to cast their sins upon Vank throw the first stone! WE SHALL STONE HIM TO DEATH! 8grabs rocks and tosses all at once* iuhsIOUASHFIOUAHNFGIOAUSRHoi I feel better...
35ta7y.jpg
D:

Just ignore Vankks posts here, simple. He never has anything else to do but troll.

@Topic, I will be back Friday, I've been busy with work + webdesigning on the side for my company, getting paid 600 EUR for it, so it needs to be perfect and looking good.
The weekend I can cast all weekend on my pally if anyone wishes to watch, though ill be botting and 90% AFK because ill be webdesigning.

But, if you'd like to watch, feel free, ill update the thread when I begin. (Ill be botting him from Friday to Sunday night)

bVsAAD.png

Not the greatest magic level :(

Cyclops are neutral to Ice. Weak to Death & Earth 10%

Originally Posted by DarkstaR View Post
I did this update from a laptop on McDonalds wifi using TeamViewer to remote desktop into my development box back at my house (I'm on vacation). Glad you niggas like it <3

Epic haha good work to him though

vaIF9R.png

Forgot to take SS xd
Also lol I've been botting for here too long/stamina 36 hours and
92ETbc.png

Back