• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Vendeliko's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vendeliko

Banned User
Reaction score
Beside that guy with that thing but without that t
Gamemaster.gif
Basic Info
Gamemaster.gif

My name is Adam and I am 16 years old,I live in Ireland but I am from Poland.
I am able to speak excellent but not perfect english,excellent polish,good Irish which will probably not be needed xD
and only a little bit of German because I'm learning it at the moment and hoping to improve it soon. :)

Gamemaster_%28Customer_Support%29.gif
Experience

I have been playing Tibia for around 5 years and Open Tibia Servers for about 3 or 4 years.
I've started playing Tibia in 2006 or 2007,I can't remember exact year and I've started on
Open Tibia Servers in 2008 I think,but like with Tibia I can't remember exact year I started.

Since I have started playing Tibia my highest level ever reached was 105~ and some noob chars with lvls
between 20 and 40.And since I started playing Open Tibia Servers I have been a GM on some 7.6 servers
for mapping which I'm not really good at but I guess it was enough to be accepted as one.I was a CM also
on magnumot.no-ip.org,not sure if its the right ip tho.I have had my own 8.1 server and I was accepted
as tutor and later promoted to senior-tutor on zantera.net

Community_Manager.gif
Why Pick Me?
Community_Manager.gif

I think that you should pick me because even though im only online about 3-4 hours each day during the week and around
8-9 hours at the weekends I always have the help channel open and I try to help out people.

Gamemaster.gif
Contact
Gamemaster.gif

If you wish to contact me send me a pm here at otland or add me on msn [email protected]

Servers Currently Working On

None.

Community_Manager.gif
Servers I'm Interested In
Community_Manager.gif

At the moment I'm only interested in real map servers 8.60 which have 60+ active players everyday.

If there is anything you would like to know about feel free to ask me.

Kind Regards,
Vendeliko.

Last edited:
Bump

PS; Im shade, just wrong acc xD

Last edited:
RECOMMENDED
btw, welcome to the century OTs, I am CM Kaiten over there. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back