• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Véndor Template - For Modern AAC

Winnerandy

Experienced Web Design'er
Reaction score
Hello, once again..

Note!
donotuseplz.gif
myartplz.gif

Please ask for premission before using anything.

UTF1juopvQ.png

CREDITS

GENZOMAN (Header)

© All Rights Reserved.

Last edited:
I like why:
- You is a good designer...

I dislike why:
- I dont like the color of menu :x

I love blue, it's my favorite colour.. And i think this is awesome :D But you've used the same menu in this one as in another one..

This is truly AWESOME, are you gonna release any of these layout?

It's so good looking :D Only thing I dislike is that you have something right above the menu, but nothing at the bottom if you understand what I mean.

And the black content of the main content window is goin further then the menus are :/

Very nice layout, it would be nice if you would release it.. XD

Okidoki, here evil feloth comes with some constructive critism:

- I love the background image, also it's fitted very nicely with the background color. However I am a person of balance, you have cut more of the background image's right side then your left side. In my brain it feels like the site is heavier on the left side and should therefor fall down to the left. (Yes it's almost a sickness ;D)
- You aswell as me know that less is more, I think you have a great balance. However the menu is very small and yet again people suffering of colorblindness will have a hard time viewing the menu. Understand that there are different colorblindness, there are those who see colors mixed and those who can't see colors at all. Your goal is to make the website available for everyone :)

Don't get me wrong, this is awsome. You're without doubt one of the strongest webdesigners around at Otland :)

Okidoki, here evil feloth comes with some constructive critism:

- I love the background image, also it's fitted very nicely with the background color. However I am a person of balance, you have cut more of the background image's right side then your left side. In my brain it feels like the site is heavier on the left side and should therefor fall down to the left. (Yes it's almost a sickness ;D)
- You aswell as me know that less is more, I think you have a great balance. However the menu is very small and yet again people suffering of colorblindness will have a hard time viewing the menu. Understand that there are different colorblindness, there are those who see colors mixed and those who can't see colors at all. Your goal is to make the website available for everyone :)

Don't get me wrong, this is awsome. You're without doubt one of the strongest webdesigners around at Otland :)

Thank you! :) I appreciate your support :D

Back