• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Venom's Gallery

Venom02

ب_ب
Reaction score

ih7vAro.png

r4A99Xe.png

MuzKvaB.png

HC4eJjh.png

YeqHHqh.png

Tgz6prX.png

uqGnlD6.png

Oox0Olt.png

SAswWZG.png

Bcn3gyH.png

rBSr0kx.png

KF550Fu.png

8nx6dc9.png

Last edited:
Nice shaping and I'd say its enough of details as it is! :)
Are you using this for any project?

Hope to see more from you.

Thanks guys, i appreciate it. Not a project.. Just a dry area, those mountains will prob be a city, a rich city with alot of gold builds, if you know what i mean :)

@Thanks, i dont see the nature that bad, but i might improve it. Nice tutorial.
- - - Updated - - -

1b8R2PB.jpg

"How much more we need to suffer?! Ohh God all this money dont worth it! Plea..Please bring our people the rain.. again!"
"Quanto mais sofrimento nos aguarda?! Toda nossa riqueza não vale esse tamanho mar de dor! Por..Por favor te suplico que nos encharque de chuva.. De novo."

Sorry about the bad english.. i tried, feel free to correct if you see any mistake. :) (and you prob will haha)

Last edited:
Just some more pieces that i decided to share with you guys..

39Y8x9R.jpg
" The elders said that knowledge is the path to supremacy! "

HCnMT6n.jpg

I might not use this market on dryland.. too simple i guess, pls give me your opnion about that, peace :)

@ bump

wWrcozE.jpg

1rPvNEw.jpg

O7f8NFD.jpg

"Her silence condemns him to impotence and death."​

@ Thankyou!

t7kZ72O.jpg

dTtdqut.jpg

"This day will be remembered with alot rum, gold and womans! rárárá! bring us another round! "​

Last edited:
@ U mean, its too dark?
Some deeplings :p

bxG6Rv7.png

"Ssssshh.."

Give your thoughts.​

Back