• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Venom's Gallery

magnetico:]
fWVzUQh.png

Luffy:
bMrFiG8.png

Looks like luffys ^^ its cool. i like the way they let it cleaner, might try later.

Last edited:
Old.. you will prob found some wall variations bugs, since i did this map for practice red/grey mountain and for a contest.. i might revamp it latter..
kfOoknD.png
IiSzD5Z.png

6f4GbDH.png
b1i3TIP.png

Oqc2xFv.png
0VfGyal.png

Bonus: ignore unfinished stuff..
DW27J8f.png

Comment! ^^

Last edited:
You do have some smaller bugs where red meets grey sure, but its a good piece.

And remember even tho Venore revamps sprites look really good, it wouldn't look good to have it all over a map.
You're using 3 different wooden floor sprites for that bridge for example. ;p would be enough with 2 for a broken bridge.

The bonus pic looks great finnish it :)

Quite honestly, I haven't played Tibia for a while and those new sprites (8.6+) in mapping look really cool - and you make a good use of them. Some really good stuff.
I like that blood bath with the black sheep.

Try posting finished maps (it's just a few finishing touches) and keep it up, Venom!

exactly ^^ i know it is missing more details.. and btw i dont knwo how to use the tfs 1.0 so fck the ingame of 10.10 xD

Back