• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Venore frags!

roviira

Reaction score
Some issues in venore, enjoy :thumbup:

Galna knighten and some in venore.cam

Signed
Daniel Canavi

Hahahhaahahahaa I've seen that script you're using on ElfBot forums. Auto ue if the one who's targeted has less then 400 hp. Lame xD Even I am not using that one xD

Btw well done, Galna Knighten = so cocky, he thinks he's pro cuz he ran out 4 mages (which is nothing less than normal on such a high knight with utani tempo hur)

Hahahhaahahahaa I've seen that script you're using on ElfBot forums. Auto ue if the one who's targeted has less then 400 hp. Lame xD Even I am not using that one xD

Btw well done, Galna Knighten = so cocky, he thinks he's pro cuz he ran out 4 mages (which is nothing less than normal on such a high knight with utani tempo hur)

u found out that your guild was noobs and left? or did u get kicked :S

actually ice is my noob and i just joined to let war frags count becuz abo, lary and avanged were banned

Just becuz you couldnt get ur dream team fixed doesnt mean no1 can

You're making urself look like an idiot if you come up with facts which arent even close to be right

Last edited:
"ue combo"

No I'm not using it, many of my members should die if I was so stupid.

I thought you just were pathetic in game, but I was wrong..

Signed
Daniel Canavi

Why're you calling me pathetic? It's not so stupid to think ur using it, after all, u died twice by 2 people and it isn't that stupid to think if you read on ElfBot forums:

'Hell I'm requesting a script to ue at 400 hp so frag will be mine, please make this script'

Lucas Terra 'Here you go: auto 200 bla bla if 400 hp = Exevo Gran Mas Frigo ""THE FRAG IS MINE!!' is exactly what he posted. To bad I couldn't find it:)

actually ice is my noob and i just joined to let war frags count becuz abo, lary and avanged were banned

Just becuz you couldnt get ur dream team fixed doesnt mean no1 can

You're making urself look like an idiot if you come up with facts which arent even close to be right

i better to try make a good team, instead of being with some pvpless nobs :p

btw u will see my dream team soon :d

maybe becuz ur never online?

Oh and remember quaras?

Vip those chars and please do come for me;
- avanged (225~ royal)
- goa pain (195 elite)
- ice meto (150~ elder)
- lary gango (160~ master)
- abo tagteamz (197 elder)

And if you play twinforce come visit me sometime on Ice Meto, and im not Abo on twinforce.

Dont make up excuses and come gimme a visit, and if you dont bring our pvp pro liinuz also:)

maybe becuz ur never online?

Oh and remember quaras?

Vip those chars and please do come for me;
- avanged (225~ royal)
- goa pain (195 elite)
- ice meto (150~ elder)
- lary gango (160~ master)
- abo tagteamz (197 elder)

And if you play twinforce come visit me sometime on Ice Meto, and im not Abo on twinforce.

Dont make up excuses and come gimme a visit, and if you dont bring our pvp pro liinuz also:)
Wtf is wrong with the name Abo tagteamz? There is 1 in twinforce, 1 here in softcore and 1 in icechaw, none of them is the same owner. l0l

what're you talking bout? Never said im real abo from rl tibia lol

Avanged + goa pain = made by old owner of avanged

Lary gango + Ice Meto = made by me

yea well you said something like "rest of the char names =made by me", and I noticed you also have a char named xiblitz that's why I just felt like I had to do some flaming

Shiiit, since my time here on Softcores i just remember Ice Meto were a aslicking piece of shit to us in Top Boys, now hes playing allan ballan rofl. Well am not playing here and wont, just checked some movies and saw this shit from Ice Meto, i wish old Top Boys the greatest and hope you get fucked Ice...

// Yours,
RobiiiN