• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ventrilo

Asek

Reaction score
Is it possible to host your own Ventrilo Server without paying? If yes.. explain me please how. :)

there's cracked ventrilo 2.30 (1500slots) mostly it has similar features like new one, and still you can create accounts like on 3+

Yeah I've heard about the server app, that would be the cheap way to go.

Paying for hosting is usually not very expensive, and the quality / support / features make it VERY worth the money (sometimes like $3/month)

Doesnt matter for me which version :p thanks all for the replys. Anyone knows how to make your own ip/port so other people could join my Vent ?

@Asek, I, Myself host a ventrilo server.I choose to go with the 2.1.4 version because it has no limit on how many connections you can have on your ventrilo server. If you want to choose the latest ventrilo server you can only hold up to 8 players at once. Just google 2.1.4 Ventrilo Server Download if you want to host the old one. Tho, The new 3.X have ALOT better sound codecs than the 2.1.4 ones. You need to open port 3784 to host a ventrilo server. Give some more information on what Router you have etc.

+Rep if i helped.

DON'T go The Planet, they quality just went down alot, I know it because I'm hosting with them and I'll move as soon as possible to softlayer.

mhh, I want the a 3.0.5 Ventrilo Server and I tried to open the port 3784 but somehow it doesnt work + once my internet went down and I needed to call my provider lol. Would be nice if someone can help me out of it.

Back