• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Verlana] Merciless Xai

Flipparn

I like horses
Reaction score
So I decided that I should start playing on Verlana. Leveled to main last night and off I went on a quest to gain a couple of levels. I'll start off with my latest advances, even if it's nothing special.

zaZO86i.png

Off I go, back to my beloved cyclops. I'll get back to you soon! ;)

Sorry for double posting!

So today has been a bit slow. I did manage to pull off 10 levels, but I've been hunting EVERYTHING THERE IS because of the crowded caves. I also managed to get stuck on Goroma with no shovel, great! Oh and I just died because I got too cocky, so that's why I'm posting an update. :D Anyway, I'm currently level 44 and can't wait for level 45. I just want to start SD:ing stuff!

6CbmbBc.png

ym3kPxL.png

0G51Aow.png

Update 1 dec: I actually managed to win the bid of Market Street 3, just next to the boat in Venore!

YiNpKq6.png

Last edited:
Triple-posting, sorry!

So yesterday I took level 44-56. I've been teamhunting a little bit but nothing very interesting going on. I also hunted pirates for two whole levels because I want to loot pirate boots for the quests. No luck there..

ArF4uaR.png

oodxFiW.png

pg is real :) , nice lifethread! keep it up :)

Thank you! Been slacking a bit because it's weekend, but I had a little time over this saturday so this is what I managed to pull off:

461a1b0d-c0d7-42be-9423-7df61bc661af
XKs1r5f.png

Update 4 dec:

Sooooo I kinda took 63-70 in a hurry. I also managed to get help with getting magic sulphurs from a guildmate so I just got my mage wand! :D

X9BXUAJ.png

a518VjO.png

Last edited:
Getting closer to 80 now! Also, this is most of the loot from 63-78. Actually had a lootbag stolen so the massive waste from SDing got even bigger :D

OfrbfXi.png

You really do have alot of time and patience to hunt.. O_O

Gz on the level. Good luck leveling

You really do have alot of time and patience to hunt.. O_O

Gz on the level. Good luck leveling

I've actually been very inactive since thursday until today, and I work full time aswell. ;) Thanks!

Made it to level 81. Taking things a bit slower now to catch up with some questing. Pulled off 18 levels today haha.

AUllPBa.png

bPM4AzR.png

Edit:
So I didn't really have time to play much on monday, but this is what I ended up harvesting:
M81ZnVU.png

2ueBmQN.png

Last edited:
Haiiii there!

Been slacking with the screens and I really can't be arsed to upload every level gained, but I'm currently level 94 and here's what I've been up to since my last post!

Found this lil' babe:
XzPWBu0.png

Did Behemoth quest:
6ADBMDU.png

Did some good ol' team hunting:
UIT54Aq.jpg

Trapped my noob ass in a corner:
H07KiTf.png

Trapped my noob ass in a corner again:
fpq1isQ.png

Survived the trap and finished the quara part of the Yalahar quest:
ZAPSxnZ.png

Decorated the house a bit:
glnaCuJ.jpg

And a pretty major advance:
zyJlttd.png

Wow bro you are beastin great job I started the first few days made it to level 30, I was lag free, after that I started lagging like crazy... Might check back soon. Playing from China has it's drawbacks
Very curious how I can play European even some US ot's without lags, but CIPSOFT can't produce a server without lag.

Wow bro you are beastin great job I started the first few days made it to level 30, I was lag free, after that I started lagging like crazy... Might check back soon. Playing from China has it's drawbacks
Very curious how I can play European even some US ot's without lags, but CIPSOFT can't produce a server without lag.

You should try playing with NoPing, works great for me!

I've been slacking with the updates but I've been playing a bit. This is all from thursday:

FMSj6hl.png

P2jsNJr.jpg

GhhH01Y.png

Re-decorated the house (and my shitty mlvl):
3CQlSkY.png

Just a lil' update:

jhVP1HY.png

This is actually an "old" one. They don't call me the wavemaster for nothing :D
sCLwuOZ.png

Back