• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vertebra map

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are my new idol! :)
After Chauz ofc

Thaaanks :D

The Bank

msowup.png

Sophia's Decoration Shop

2lkwd3s.png

Last edited:
latest pic has the wheel ripped from chau ;<

edit; not the last anymore ^^

last looks fine and quite rpgish, but the shape is bad, also i dont quite like your nature nor the roads

Did Chauz buy Copyrights for RME? ^^

latest pic has the wheel ripped from chau ;<

edit; not the last anymore ^^

last looks fine and quite rpgish, but the shape is bad, also i dont quite like your nature nor the roads

Why do you have to say ripped? Chauz is a rip-off himself then, he used tons of other's idea's, including my hanged men. Can't you just say he used his idea instead of ripped? Cuzz you rip too.

@Hiperkarma it's looking good. I didn't like the first pics but after a while it became better. Keep it up.

Upcomming server with someone elses mapping that isnt even in he's team? Rofl??

Upcomming server with someone elses mapping that isnt even in he's team? Rofl??

Radonia map was released to the public = I didn't steal the map + I have the rights to bother with it, I can copy, paste, delete, and modify whenever I want however I want, and the places that were imported from the map were changed, its not like that anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back