• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Very weird balance bug

khaled014z

Cazanova
Reaction score
So I was standing yalahar in dp, had like 1.3kk in my balance, some friend asked me to help in pk, went and helped then returned again to yalahar dp, checked my balance at dp, found it 54,611 gold..

- I didn't buy anything. Proof: I checked my mail and there are no items in it.
- My account isn't shared.. Proof: check my logs. And I also just changed my password a week ago.
-I didn't withdraw any money, I'm 100 % sure I had 1.3kk in balance and never withdrawed them.
-Didn't play dice (lol)

Substantially, I didn't do anything, just had 1.3kk, went to pk, returned, found 54,611 gold in balance.

Is it possible to get my money back or no? And if not, then atleast give me a simple reason why I lost my money..

I didn't send an email to twifysoft because I know no body's going to answer.

My name ingame is: Berfomet

So I was standing yalahar in dp, had like 1.3kk in my balance, some friend asked me to help in pk, went and helped then returned again to yalahar dp, checked my balance at dp, found it 54,611 gold..

- I didn't buy anything. Proof: I checked my mail and there are no items in it.
- My account isn't shared.. Proof: check my logs. And I also just changed my password a week ago.
-I didn't withdraw any money, I'm 100 % sure I had 1.3kk in balance and never withdrawed them.
-Didn't play dice (lol)

Substantially, I didn't do anything, just had 1.3kk, went to pk, returned, found 54,611 gold in balance.

Is it possible to get my money back or no? And if not, then atleast give me a simple reason why I lost my money..

I didn't send an email to twifysoft because I know no body's going to answer.

My name ingame is: Berfomet
I wonder why shit like this never happens to me?
fucking brain dead brs u rly think u can get cc chattin bullshit like this
XD? and its a 2 d game cry over 1.3kk pls? thats 0.3 euro hahaha

LOL So you think a br can speak English that fluently? Well ok thanks for your comment here, I won't fight so do whatever you want :D

Btw, go to http://otland.net/threads/hani.209273/ am I the one crying now? :S
First of all your a BR = brain retarded stop acting up
and cuz i made a thread to know why my otland acc got banned it means im crying LOL? it takes 10 seconds to make a new one stop random no name

First of all your a BR = brain retarded stop acting up
and cuz i made a thread to know why my otland acc got banned it means im crying LOL? it takes 10 seconds to make a new one stop random no name

Ok as you wish, I admit... I'm a BR PLEASE NO KILL PLEASEE, happy now? And cuz you made a thread why your otland acc got banned it means you're crying??? Ofcourse not, but tell me, if I made a thread to know how my money vanished suddenly it means I'm crying? Cool story

Btw, just cuz you saw 2 of the most cursed letters in tibia "B" and "R" in my name Berfomet, it means I'm br? o_O

Ok as you wish, I admit... I'm a BR PLEASE NO KILL PLEASEE, happy now? And cuz you made a thread why your otland acc got banned it means you're crying??? Ofcourse not, but tell me, if I made a thread to know how my money vanished suddenly it means I'm crying? Cool story
YEAH but the thing is why this shit tnever happen to people like me who arent retarded like u cuz we got brain and u dont

YEAH but the thing is why this shit tnever happen to people like me who arent retarded like u cuz we got brain and u dont

Congratulations, now it will be better not to reveal more stupidity of yours and leave this thread and leave it for @Mark or @Hani to handle, thanks :) You're just increasing the number of your messages on OTLand, nothing more, nothing less.

Congratulations, now it will be better not to reveal more stupidity of yours and leave this thread and leave it for @Mark or @Hani to handle, thanks :) You're just increasing the number of your messages on OTLand, nothing more, nothing less.
OH couldent take it lil khaled? sorry to dissapoint u kid

OH couldent take it lil khaled? sorry to dissapoint u kid

Took you all night to post this sentence? Why do you have to have the last word? Just get over it, your comments are useless and priceless.

Cry on level 150 kid
160* Are you drunk? And tell me, at the beginning of your shadowcores life, did you login and found yourself level 250 + or did you start from level 1 till you reached level 150 like me? You know what, you became boring, I'll just wait for staff to reply here instead of wasting my time with a kid, it's so obvious, look at your actions above, continue bumping the thread. Cya kid.

160* Are you drunk? And tell me, at the beginning of your shadowcores life, did you login and found yourself level 250 + or did you start from level 1 till you reached level 150 like me? You know what, you became boring, I'll just wait for staff to reply here instead of wasting my time with a kid, it's so obvious, look at your actions above, continue bumping the thread. Cya kid.
hahahahaha level 160
do you even war bro?
do you even have friends in this ot to pk with
or infact do u even have firends in rl life kiddo?
stupid br cry on HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

i lost 50 kk now i have only 2 kk plz give me mony ploxxx
Too bad, you can't get your money back :( Go make a thread for yourself and try again.

Internet fight plx
He was the one fighting and raging with insults, I was stating facts.

No body believes me :S Everyone thinks it's a lie, that's why I said it's a "very weird" bug, but do I care? Nop.

a lot of persons had over 100kk's never noone lost by this 'bug'

But you lost your 1.2kk+

wtf? xD

Back