• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vexin Mapping Thread

I've just came back and yet without comments?

zO2BYr4.png

5ctFuBW.png

5N5IzVE.png

OZwRJfK.png

PGzdJEB.png

D5dXSrk.png

aFl0Cc8.png

OmaOCFO.png

Cnal8WH.png

I like it! Something has me feeling like you're going a bit overboard with details though, but I guess that comes down to preference :) One thing that bothers me though is the irregularity of it all; there are very few straight lines, everything is bent and curved and it kind of makes it difficult for me to focus on the screenshots.

You're right, but I think, that this style of road is better. I like playing with borders to make map both pretty and clean.

Last edited:
Previous ones were better.
If you made this weird room for 99999x OT server then it's okay..

Those green crystal things totally don't fit there and those random dirt tiles make it look really amateurish.

What is a dry grass doing there? (??)

Try making screenshots without invisibility and some fancy outfit. It makes a better feeling.

Previous ones were better.
If you made this weird room for 99999x OT server then it's okay..

Those green crystal things totally don't fit there and those random dirt tiles make it look really amateurish.

What is a dry grass doing there? (??)

Try making screenshots without invisibility and some fancy outfit. It makes a better feeling.

It's sunbathing.

Back