• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Veziv Best Parcel World

Lapa30cm

Reaction score
Please dont tell now that u arent.
Ur own Team even laughed their ass off about the parcel mmoves on kazz passage Hoooooly shit how can a guy be so parcel.
Plx dont tell ever ever again that ur not a parcel.
/Most hated Lapa

AND?;D Its easy to push on maxpush go stay 2 sqm place on kantion with 5 eks :)

lapa come party push against me, i'll play representing veziv

Stop saying pushmax ur embarrassing yourself.

and @ at shelder thats funny cuz its true.

However don't worry veziv you have an active team of 15 lvl 300 every battle with ssa spam, you wont lose to players who dont have ssa dont worry. Just dont go closed where you can get parceled.

tANK ? U GOT better position 100 x :) but still we massacred u u come open SPM UE WE CRUSHED U AND U ALLIANCE WITH CALAR HAHAHAH

why are u always mad veziv when u pm me. My theory is that you realize your players dont give a shit about you, or take u seriously. And the fact most of them if not all would go play with Drako if he wasn't retired. Am I in the ballpark? Ofc you will win open battles vs players of lvl 200 250 who don't play this ot other than at gathers, so they have no cash etc for ssa like all your mages lvl 300 have who keep exping. It's simple math.

Veziv.. You had 2x both our teams numbers, if we teamed up we had same amount as you. Stop crying.

In open you barely did anything, I saw maybe 5 people from your team just spamming ue like retards mas vis and flams going everywhere...

Btw, if you knew we teamed up, why run to ancient temple like a fucking moron where there's maybe 20 ways to go around you and box you? GG Dumbass, GG.

veviz is the biggest parcel i ever seen.

Stop saying pushmax ur embarrassing yourself.

and @ at shelder thats funny cuz its true.

However don't worry veziv you have an active team of 15 lvl 300 every battle with ssa spam, you wont lose to players who dont have ssa dont worry. Just dont go closed where you can get parceled.
Hahahaha I know Dino. Same story with me. They say I use dodge when I run around in warzone for 20mins with 15 veziv players on my neck.

Back