• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ veziv dominado or not XDDDDDDD

Veziv, cry is free.

SERVER DOMINANDO.

Thanks for the wm, i will wait the next.

Wille best leader.

Xinup/demaph, naruto the best leaders. ;)
Xinup? "HAHA" "HAHA"
This is like saying Veviz is the best pvper.
Is that the only 3 leaders u've heard of? there is many more that are far better than Naruto for example.

Xinup? "HAHA" "HAHA"
This is like saying Veviz is the best pvper.
Is that the only 3 leaders u've heard of? there is many more that are far better than Naruto for example.

one is rille
mark is good to

Xinup is a very good commander, dempah also. Naruto is not that good but ppl litsen to him cuz they are scared of him haha
but saying im a 8.6 shit commander make me sad :/ i also command rl tibia like the big bois ::/:/:/ YOU DONT KNOW ME !!!!!!!!!! :&

Xinup is a very good commander, dempah also. Naruto is not that good but ppl litsen to him cuz they are scared of him haha
but saying im a 8.6 shit commander make me sad :/ i also command rl tibia like the big bois ::/:/:/ YOU DONT KNOW ME !!!!!!!!!! :&
Naruto is good polish commander, but phaver is the best polish commander.

Naruto is good polish commander, but phaver is the best polish commander.
I could agree that Phaver is the best Polish ot commander, but not the best Polish commander in tibia.

"Shleder" I never count myself as a good commander. I don't care about commanding, I learned a lot from Wille on shadowcores, and people from rl tibia. I could talk about my pvp but not commanding. I've said this plenty of times, I'd rather play on a RP/EK/ED and do whatever decent leader says "Mitch, Wille, Navid, Phaver etc...." than lead the whole team, seems more fun to me. And I don't know about u, but Im playing this game to get some fun. Also some people say that "Hakan" is a good commander, but hes shit as fuck.

I could agree that Phaver is the best Polish ot commander, but not the best Polish commander in tibia.

so who is the best Polish commander in tibia my dear mastah pvp from kyra aka 160 rp?

so who is the best Polish commander in tibia my dear mastah pvp from kyra aka 160 rp?
I'm not 2 sure, In my opinion Naruto is better than Phaver, but yet again that's just my opinion. Where do you get ur info from? 160rp? you wish u had this lvl on Candia.
Majczal aka "Krul".

Back