• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

.Veziv Fail Move :D

HAHAHAHAHA COME ON MAIN CHAR AND FIGHT U FUCKING CHARLOVER U HAVE A EPILEPSY WHEN YOU MUST COME ON MAIN CHAR

HAHAHAHA BEST RETARD EVER SEEN XABOR WHO ARE YOU TELL ME ONE PLAX

THAT U MAKE FUCKING POST ABOUT WHO ANY ,TELL ME !! WHO ARE U

I ONLY KNOW ONE WHEN IS WAR U ARE OFF ONLINE
OR U FIGHT ON LUNAR VS FULL AFK BOTTER WHEN U MAX LOSE 30% THAT IS UR PVP

NEW VIDEO OF SNEAKING COMING ON YOUTUBE?
ME 15 ROYAL ON GUARDS WILL BE ON IT? !!!

HAHA
ok

I thought you retired? If you did shouldnt you be out doing something rather than sitting on the computer talking trash on a 2d forum?

we have 1x 415 rest is 240-330 kkk comprade gajs?

why are you replying my posts ? why ? didnt you said you wouldnt do it again , kid ? whats your excuse this time ?

how do you know im here 24 h, another brainless assumption ?
im done with you since you cannot keep your word because you are too young to know the meaning of it, i will just ignore you till you reach 15 years old

why are you replying my posts ? why ? didnt you said you wouldnt do it again , kid ? whats your excuse this time ?

how do you know im here 24 h, another brainless assumption ?
im done with you since you cannot keep your word because you are too young to know the meaning of it, i will just ignore you till you reach 15 years old
I just think its funny how you say "retired forever" and then some days later you start to spam forums again ;p

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

FUCK TURBAN GAY TEAM

XABOR MAKE POST ABOUT IDK RANDOMS THAT DIED

AND ONLY PPL FROM HIS GAY TEAM CLICK LIKE NOBODY ELSE

HAHAHAHA GAY TEAM TURBAN

I thought you retired? If you did shouldnt you be out doing something rather than sitting on the computer talking trash on a 2d forum?

we have 1x 415 rest is 240-330 kkk comprade gajs?

Really these char names i havent even seen before are they even veziv?

relax guys
we all know that they sits on forum 24/7 pressing f5 to see if there is new post

THE TRUTH IS "WARRIOR ON INTERNET COWARD IN REAL LIFE"

btw found this image on turbans gang fanpage
28662216178482275237.png

relax guys
we all know that they sits on forum 24/7 pressing f5 to see if there is new post

THE TRUTH IS "WARRIOR ON INTERNET COWARD IN REAL LIFE"

btw found this image on turbans gang fanpage
28662216178482275237.png
I gotta admit this picture was kinda funny, but isn't it funny though how you call us warriors on internet while you say what you say and re-make these kind of pictures to insult us over ze internet?
RETARD ALERT

I gotta admit this picture was kinda funny, but isn't it funny though how you call us warriors on internet while you say what you say and re-make these kind of pictures to insult us over ze internet?
RETARD ALERT

i wouldnt waste for you minute bby :*
reading comprehension pl0x

U guys are fcking retarded, u guys talk bout come in main... u guys get rekked easy on noob chars imagine in main, U guys need twice as much ppl to kill turban noob chars u will need more to kill mains. Its not that turban is charlover is that u guys are easy enough frags to die by noob char. and pls stop saying only sneak.. every1 at the ot sneaks. However, some are better than others in this case turban is better. And turban doesn't only sneak they go fight when they have alot less ppl. Turban gang is just better pvp and u guys are jelous. They dont need a big team to rape. U guys call head shot 300ek pvp with 20ppl. Learn to play in small team then talk bout pvp. I can asure u any of u retard big teams that talk so much shit will get rekked anytime in a battle of few ppl against turban. Sorry if this is kinda long, but had to say it.

U guys are fcking retarded, u guys talk bout come in main... u guys get rekked easy on noob chars imagine in main, U guys need twice as much ppl to kill turban noob chars u will need more to kill mains. Its not that turban is charlover is that u guys are easy enough frags to die by noob char. and pls stop saying only sneak.. every1 at the ot sneaks. However, some are better than others in this case turban is better. And turban doesn't only sneak they go fight when they have alot less ppl. Turban gang is just better pvp and u guys are jelous. They dont need a big team to rape. U guys call head shot 300ek pvp with 20ppl. Learn to play in small team then talk bout pvp. I can asure u any of u retard big teams that talk so much shit will get rekked anytime in a battle of few ppl against turban. Sorry if this is kinda long, but had to say it.

It's way more easier to lead/play in team where u got 7 ppl on vent ;)

haven't seen them fighting even on close battle, not mention open so that's rather sneak team.

Back