• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Veziv: the guy who say he doesn't ping,etc.etc.etc. Lies bro...

Slibaha

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Yesterday u said you dont ping in calar post and some more things etc etc
and today that:

02:58 Temali Marcus [329]: say 02:58 Temali Marcus [329]: for old soya 02:58 Temali Marcus [329]: bye bye 02:58 Temali Marcus [329]: net 02:58 Temali Marcus [329]: for 3 days 02:58 Temali Marcus [329]: ;D

You died 2x bce they sneaked and you will ping me for what reason? i didnt participate in this action so if u wanna ping me , ok letsgo, cry and ping me without sense...:cool::D

pd: I dont have anything vs you but with this actions im changing my opinion like too much people have it for you ;)

@Mark @Hani

^^ i got rage and i joking :) idc about lvls when i got rs ppl said give cash eq and all to us i said i wont i want bot with eveyrthing its noob ots ;p only to spam some ues and ava and all charloving on mainchars and comming on 100 mages

I dont care if u loose items bce its cheap buy set etc in this ot only im saying that with ur kid rage threaten about pinging people who didnt participate.
Do it look Veziv.

Back