• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Veziv

Sorry, vezivek needed disband guild becouse 15 ppl wasn't in guild and warfrags didn't count. He want send new warmode tonight

Veziv spamming for warmode 1k frags but he even can't end warmode with 200 frags... LoL

WASZE MATKI SIE JEBIA NA A4 JEBANE KIEPY OD VEZVIA CWELA NA LIŚCIA CO KUPUJE PACZKE PICOLAKOW NA SYLWESTRA I GADA ZE BYLO ZAJEBISCIE

You won, we lost - its simple.
He'll send new wm when every1 is invited so stop crying, whats the point?

we can see who is better when we'll fight 1 vs 1, cuz when we went on dara open it ended pretty fast didnt it?

You won, we lost - its simple.
He'll send new wm when every1 is invited so stop crying, whats the point?

Aiven, whats the point? He will lost 100 frags and disband again? He told to make 1k wm and he cant gain 100?

And 1vs1 lol, you wont come 1vs1 ;) Yesterday we asked u about battle and u refused, when we were fighting with Calar u came to box us but lags stoped u, didnt it?

I wont make new wms all the time cause he's idiot, I always have less ppl than you and I dont cry like Veziv. Ur ppl decided to leave guild because they need EXP, two days without GOROMA are useless days.

Im sure that if u will lose again he will disband guild so I wont accept any shit from Veziv, finito.

Aiven, whats the point? He will lost 100 frags and disband again? He told to make 1k wm and he cant gain 100?

And 1vs1 lol, you wont come 1vs1 ;) Yesterday we asked u about battle and u refused, when we were fighting with Calar u came to box us but lags stoped u, didnt it?

then 3 ppl died because of their masterplans. DOMINANDO

omg guys u give free frags fuck it

go north east gate and stack

lol u're talking about yesterday when killian made gather on veno and we had 13 ppl ? we didnt try to box any1 but atleast to have a fight since veziv wasnt there

anyway its ur decision if u accept or not, i just dont see reason why not - u won the first one

In 2-3months time I'll say "Remember that warmode ?140-40" gZ

Szady u know that i like you but don't talk bullshits that we tried to box u etc we just wanted to come to battlefield even our first target was wipe not you we never planned any box at venore killian was leading not veziv we just make fast rdy check and go there for normal fight u can ask everyone who was there ^^

Back