• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@veziv

haha this penguins guild is so funny, they always have less ppl and only problem :D u made one team with nuskei, u have 40 ppl on vt so we will rape u with calar its easy.

u came yesterday with 10 ppl not 3 - dont lie sir ahh. and its not me who lose -20 lvl, its veziv. i lost 6 :)

i can lose more on ue combo, its the only one chance for you to kill someone :D

if u want to play in 'push war' we accepted it, wipe kaida reload.

translate: ty jestes tak przyjebany sir ahh ze to szkoda pisac do ciebie dzieciaku nawet, na vt jak gadalismy to plakaliscie ze na 2 teamy na lunarze was cisnelismy a jak wy calara na poiu z nuskeiem na 2 teamy tlukliscie to bylo ok? obiektywizmu troche z twojej strony to moze bedzie o czym rozmawiac, lataliscie na 2 teamy dopoki nie polaczyliscie sie a my nie mozemy?

my z calarem mielismy zajebista bitke i sie dogadujemy, potrafimy 140 fragow pograc na jednym battle a z wami bysmy to przez 3 dni jebany spinacze zrobili bo jestescie gownami ktore mocne sa tylko w gebie. bez was bedzie sie lepiej gralo dlatego trzeba was szybko usunac i tyle.

A co mielismy robic na stacku jak nie bic ueki? przynajmniej troche was pogasilismy bo itak nie mielismy szansy nic ugrac xd

translate we just make few frags on stack but anyways penguins dominando even with bad leader xD

ale szady utkaj morde gostek bo jak nas jest po rowno albo nas wiecej to ty kazdy def zwiedzasz

teraz jak calar jest to moze wyjdziesz na ob i napiszesz zeby na ob nas na skulle bili albo powiesz nie bijemy ava i zajebiesz za 3 min zeby cos ugrac bo bys w pizde dostal

teraz jak veziv lognie i wpadniemy po kogos od was to wez dzwon na 112 i powiedz massacre atack veziv has log in we need help

szady ty gownie co siadales u waldasa na kija i krzyczales ACHTUNG ACHTING i sobie gildie taka zrobiliscie gostek z evo landu posluchal jak sie liduje i mysli ze jest dobry gownix jebany

hahaha taka beka z was ze mi tego forum nie starczy zeby was cisnac nooby jebane

A co mielismy robic na stacku jak nie bic ueki? przynajmniej troche was pogasilismy bo itak nie mielismy szansy nic ugrac xd

translate we just make few frags on stack but anyways penguins dominando even with bad leader xD

so why u came if u know that u havent chance?

dont cry shleder about ava and ue when veziv started it. if u dont have enough ppl to fight - DONT FIGHT. if u come only with ue combos except from me same what u did.

why with calar we could fight without ava and ue? cause we can TALK without insulting. from now I promise I will use ava and ue with u without any problem ;d

so why u came if u know that u havent chance?

dont cry shleder about ava and ue when veziv started it. if u dont have enough ppl to fight - DONT FIGHT. if u come only with ue combos except from me same what u did.

why with calar we could fight without ava and ue? cause we can TALK without insulting. from now I promise I will use ava and ue with u without any problem ;d

I'm not crying about it but for me it's stupid to make ava combo because it always finish battle with sds only we can fight for longer time and have some fun ^^ i don't know wich battle u mean if you say that veziv started ava first we make fusion with nuskei because you killed us by 2 teams xdd anyway i don't like it better to play with 25 good players than masa but with this amount we can't do a shit when you kill us all the time with calar :p If you want to play like this don't be surprised when we disturb your fights

HAHAAHAHHAHAH

zeby zabic nas 15 na staku was bylo razem z 40

a i tak szady -20 lvli

i ja na 4 potach dzida i nie bylo guys im dying

to bez kitu mamy tak przejebane
wezcie calego shadowcorsa vs veziv i tak chuja ugracie

calar and szady wy takie nooby ze demonish bez vt by was rozjechal do 0

nas 15 was 40 i padaliscie jak gowna

i p.s wy kurwy z trade aka szady i calar
wystarczylo na dole i na gorze bic stacka na srodku ekami itp walic exori grany
kazdy by od nas padl w pare min to wy komandery z kaczochy org baty dostali i
znow sie sraja ze veizv log in to wy razem za kutaski bedzie sie 3mac piony z trade
haha ale zera amazing nie myslalem ze wy takie gowna wipekaida shit amazing

poryła Ci troszkę giereczka czerep, co ?

HAHAAHAHHAHAH

zeby zabic nas 15 na staku was bylo razem z 40

a i tak szady -20 lvli

i ja na 4 potach dzida i nie bylo guys im dying

to bez kitu mamy tak przejebane
wezcie calego shadowcorsa vs veziv i tak chuja ugracie

calar and szady wy takie nooby ze demonish bez vt by was rozjechal do 0

nas 15 was 40 i padaliscie jak gowna

i p.s wy kurwy z trade aka szady i calar
wystarczylo na dole i na gorze bic stacka na srodku ekami itp walic exori grany
kazdy by od nas padl w pare min to wy komandery z kaczochy org baty dostali i
znow sie sraja ze veizv log in to wy razem za kutaski bedzie sie 3mac piony z trade
haha ale zera amazing nie myslalem ze wy takie gowna wipekaida shit amazing

One problem... Fat boy called Calar wasn't there, we fuck you up without commander. Time to time Omel said something.

sir ahh? this charlover from telania/tauria who acan only exp manually on Razachai? I heard something

xabor 2 days ag u saying u are legend bro u are pro bla bla bla u leading sick now u are with calar and insulting me hahaha retarded shit xabor Firt wm against u started to avalanche on rotworms when reapzar boxing u with 4 ppl from cormaya :) and before edron battle u promis us u wont use ava so gg

Rlx lets see who will win pushwar :) we got with nuskei mayb 30 ppl on action and u still comming with 2 teams

Ye u can TALK WTIH cfalar without insulting haha when i comed here becouse u scared to join lunar u speaking with me normal too :) i always think u are good person :>

but when u losing or when u want win wm u spamming ue runing from defence to defence and using ava so hard sry for english

Jebac ta kaide i te kurwy od calara

xabor 2 days ag u saying u are legend bro u are pro bla bla bla u leading sick now u are with calar and insulting me hahaha retarded shit xabor Firt wm against u started to avalanche on rotworms when reapzar boxing u with 4 ppl from cormaya :) and before edron battle u promis us u wont use ava so gg

Rlx lets see who will win pushwar :) we got with nuskei mayb 30 ppl on action and u still comming with 2 teams

Ye u can TALK WTIH cfalar without insulting haha when i comed here becouse u scared to join lunar u speaking with me normal too :) i always think u are good person :>

but when u losing or when u want win wm u spamming ue runing from defence to defence and using ava so hard sry for english

Dude, I've "known" you for like more than 2 years now. Some people say that the more you speak/write a language the more you learn from it but seriously, in two fucking years I have seen your english get worse and worse, like are you fuckin' stupid or what? TWO FUCKING YEARS and no freaking progress? The fuck?

Dude, I've "known" you for like more than 2 years now. Some people say that the more you speak/write a language the more you learn from it but seriously, in two fucking years I have seen your english get worse and worse, like are you fuckin' stupid or what? TWO FUCKING YEARS and no freaking progress? The fuck?
2d2dd0m.jpg

veziv you know what go asslick some other people and beg / buy = chars like you did from navid
and also you want push war you will get it you will lose 1000 lvls i will promise this the ek you bought from navid i will go for it 24/7 with my br friends and i wont care of red skull i will fking get black skull and take off black skull since i got kk's without end enjoy it go bot banuta u wil get ue comboed from 20 ppl u son of a orc u will get sneaks from now 24/7 i dont care

Back