• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Veziv

veziv shut up and go olympa

fuck u arab

better go to

kebab_sahara_(pilsudskiego_przy_przejsciu_dla_pieszcych_vis_a_vis_gazomontazu).jpg

and help your mother clean up after people what they ate kebab

this hack by lopek its fucking bullshit :) u always love lunar and if u heard we comming back u hacked it back im sure :) but oke its np

u losted my respect :)

^^ idc about this money u & navid losted everything in our eyes we always respect u becouse nowdays its few ppl left who playing on oldschool ots

obudz sie siwy jak tak kazdemu bedziesz ufal to sobie w prawdziwym zyciu nie poradzisz

Oldschool ots, fucking hold me gajs!! fucking hold me!!! How retarded can you get? is this the 5th char that you lost? (which you bought for rl money?) cmon how stupid can u be rly, I know its only game but rly gajs how stupid rilyyyyyyy.

Veziv's mommy is a hooker, that's why veziv has that much cash to waste on tibia

Back