• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Veziv

^^ u didnt owned us u retarded shit first of all on lunar 30 ppl per day online and all of u exping and got comment on vent "stay active guys go exp " when no1 playing here we loging in for fun to kill u guys we fighting without sio list and some ppl trolling but y day 50-10 remember? or drefia ? or today cormaya when u boxed us from 2 sides and dying u was runed close to boat and get raped to but u still comming back :) and our ppl no cash and shits :) then we run edron hero cave and u get raped so hard :) bye bye

Sry for english

dunno what u mean by 'owned by lapa' cuz when I logged in, we totaly crushed you on cormaya, then people stoped comming back so we had to run to vezivs favourite spot on map, but we still won there ^.^ THEN we died breaking ur def cuz u simply had way more ppl who closed us from behind :p

dunno what u mean by 'owned by lapa' cuz when I logged in, we totaly crushed you on cormaya, then people stoped comming back so we had to run to vezivs favourite spot on map, but we still won there ^.^ THEN we died breaking ur def cuz u simply had way more ppl who closed us from behind :p
shut u fucking mount :) u can only bringing me potjonz for baruta :)

I'm only kidding ;D I won't make reload until some normal team will play on lunarforce, I will never make my own team on shadowcores, that ot is for noobs from 8.6 that love ava/ue/wave fights.. Sad but true. And Veziv knows he has no chance against us on lunarforce.

I'm only kidding ;D I won't make reload until some normal team will play on lunarforce, I will never make my own team on shadowcores, that ot is for noobs from 8.6 that love ava/ue/wave fights.. Sad but true. And Veziv knows he has no chance against us on lunarforce.
but u will on lunar right?

to bad that veziv don't use his brain

He just have to put Aiven - Shleder - Edzio frontline "LOW AKA BUHAM " ofc if he knows how to use might ring or ssa "

and they would win any battle ;d
but yea what u expect its a polak who don't got a brain he got a mushroom . SYSTEM ERROR 404
cyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

veziv mad cuz bad HAHAHAHAHAHA Vezivs brain: ''I have a mage as blocker insted of me becaue im 340ek and dying like a 200mage anyway''

KOÅSKPSKPOKSPOKPOSKPOSKPOSKPOSKPOKSPOKSPOKSPOKSPOK / alex dominando

Back