• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vicidia WAR Server|New PvP-Enforced System - No Skulls!

Vicidia

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I love War Servers, since I created the old known World War Server back in days (1/1 2/2 3/3 4/4 5/5 etc..) I wanted to create another Version of War Server...

A War Server which allows player to kill as much as they want..
The Question is:
How to create a War Server, which makes fun doesnt matter if your high, or low level.
How to create a War Server, without high levels running around killing low levels? (Nobody likes Protection Level)

Let me explain my PvP-Enforced System abit..

First:
Stamina is very important by gaining experience, no stamina means no experience points.
Loot lose: To level 120 you will not lose any EQ or Backpack
Starting Level: 100
Do Skills/Magic Level are gaining? - Yes, not fast but they do! No Offline Training is possible.
Guild Members cannot attack their own Guild members!

If you die, you lose 1 hour of Stamina!

Better you do not die!

For each player you kill you gain 2 hours of Stamina + Level calculated PvP Coins (as higher the player you killed as higher the amount you get!)

But beware!! If you kill players under 2/3 of your own level, you will be punished! Not with a Ban or a deletion, no with something which is more worthful inGame - PvP Coins and Stamina!

If you kill a player under the killing range: You will be punished with -5% Money amount in your backpack and -5% Money amount in your bank and - 3 hours of Stamina!

What about power abusers? Login in and give their self PvP Coins all the time?!?!?!
Dont worry! There is a timer everytime a player gets killed they do not give PvP Coins for 150 seconds! (2.5 minutes)

The Server will be running as a Real Map Server WITHOUT Skull System and all Tibia Quests / NPCs (which only accepts PvP Coins)

All monsters has been modified and do not give any PvP Coins in their dead bodies, but your able to sell Items to NPCs which will give you PvP Coins for!

Also Runes can be bought for PvP Coins!
The Experience Rate will be high enough to level faster by killing players than killing monsters, still it is possible to level by monsters instead of players!
Exp Rate 12x
Skills 12x
Magic 6x
Loot 2x
Spawn Rate 2x

Anythig else?
Yes, There is a few features more!

For example:
If you look on a Player:
You see Max. He is a master sorcerer (Level 150).
He has killed 1500 players in total.
After you killed a few amount of players, the World Channel will send a message: Max is on a killing spree!
If there are more then 1 killer, the second (Most Damage killer) will gain same amount of stamina and pvp coins for helping the kill!

What else?
Well what more, I should said how players do start?
You login with level 100, you cannot downgrade lower then level 100!
Every Vocation will login with a powerful Equipment Set and enough runes to kill players!
Of course the charges will go down by using runes or ammo like bolts, etc.
The Website will tell who has the most frags, who has the best Kill/Death Ratio and als I have thinked about a PvP Rank...
If you need equipment inGame your always free to kill monsters or even use the Shop at the Website, which WILL NOT give overpowerd items, this is not a pay 2 win Server!

Any suggestions or ideas? Let me know about them!

Todo:
Mounts will increase damage to players and monsters!

This is just a review how I WOULD start the Server, If I do someday...
What you guys think about this PvP-Enforced System? I know it will be hard because there is no skull system, but anyway, what is YOUR opinion about my idea?

Attachments

Last edited:
Back