• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Victorious Template - For Modern AAC

Winnerandy

Experienced Web Design'er
Reaction score
Hello,
Am back again, with new template.

donotuseplz.gif
myartplz.gif

Copyright © 2011 Winnerandy. This design may not be reproduced in any form without permission.

Credits will be added later.

Cl7QHH5EqJ.png

PRO, bro we're actually looking for a WebDesigner.
Would you like to work with us?
ScapeOT is a WAR server owned by Me and Znote, we can pay you with donation rewards or staff position.
Reply in a PM if you're able to work with us, thank you!

What I find buggy about your layouts is that the navmenu font is usually too dark. I guess the rest looks fine.

I like it very much, man !
You are my favorite Web Designer and I have a question !
Can you create "Nice Header Tutorial" ?
Because Your header is fucking awesome ! <3.

The design is awesome. But I think its bad set up.

People who use laptop with a small monitor (1280x800 or 1280x600) will not be able to see any news? Because they will see the background image, then below the image they will see something like "featured image of the day thingy", and "Login" panel. And then below these which also takes some space comes top guilds.

And then below top guilds comes the news. Very unpractical I think.

To make it practical and nice to use, not only the look at feel I would:
1. Cut off the image below "SERVERNAME" title, to move the whole sit alot more up.

2. Move login and the image to an right panel, we want to utilize widescreen based monitors more than squary or towerlike. Since everybody use widescreen, almost nobody uses the other monitor designs.

3. Make a right panel, the place i move objects in (2.) to. At top of right panel could be the nice image, below could be login box, below there again top guilds, and if you can squeeze it in, perhaps top 5 players.

Results: News will get alot higher, you utilize widescreen more, the site will not be so goddamn long. And I also think it will overall look nicely.

The design is awesome. But I think its bad set up.

People who use laptop with a small monitor (1280x800 or 1280x600) will not be able to see any news? Because they will see the background image, then below the image they will see something like "featured image of the day thingy", and "Login" panel. And then below these which also takes some space comes top guilds.

And then below top guilds comes the news. Very unpractical I think.

To make it practical and nice to use, not only the look at feel I would:
1. Cut off the image below "SERVERNAME" title, to move the whole sit alot more up.

2. Move login and the image to an right panel, we want to utilize widescreen based monitors more than squary or towerlike. Since everybody use widescreen, almost nobody uses the other monitor designs.

3. Make a right panel, the place i move objects in (2.) to. At top of right panel could be the nice image, below could be login box, below there again top guilds, and if you can squeeze it in, perhaps top 5 players.

Results: News will get alot higher, you utilize widescreen more, the site will not be so goddamn long. And I also think it will overall look nicely.

Wow, Thank you!

I will try to remember this feedback and help me do better on my futured layouts.

Haha, sorry for the bump but I saw now that you used my mapping piece in that template! ;)

Back