• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Video]Making A God Character

I don't like to keep ragging on pointless arguments based on people's opinion. Unlike you and Collz, I know when to stop talking. Children keep talking once the line has been crossed between discussing the content of a thread and personally attacking someone you don't even know. Unfortunately for you, I am not a child

Key word there being your banishment. I know when to keep my mouth shut and to keep a limit on discussing certain things, you how ever do not and because of that, you got banned and I have never been. If you don't like how I have or have not changed while you were banned, maybe it should have been longer
No, people like me talk until they have nothing more to say. In your case I had plenty to say, being that you wasn't ready to defend your statement. I never took anything personal, I just proved your statement wrong. A line that's been crossed? What line has been crossed? You stated your opinion, I disagreed with your opinion and you still posted ignorant stuff. Learn the difference because you didn't stop posting yourself...

Last edited:
Im new here, im real friend of cykotitan "one member here maybe someone know him.
I want to make own ot server, But allways there is a problem for me.
What is problem "My ip addres are not ok.
I got msg when instaling XAMPP.
That 80. port number 3306 432 think are using " how to change "Local are is that??"
My conection is Hmm, i dont have router it is like signal box whic sending and reciveing packets.

I have use this link to help me "http://tibiahelp.com/index.php?page=download&op=getFile&id=1017&title=Tibia-Client-8-54-Windows"

I want create 8.57 or 8.54 "i dont know where can found rl map server with clien 8.57 and also i dont know whic ip i log on my home "is that 127.0.0.1"
Or ... Hmm how server restarting im new how i say, can anyyone make tutorial fulll :( for me please or give me a link.
I hope you will help me"Bosnian" <!
Thanks alot god blass you.

Back