• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Video]Making A God Character

Collz

Pandas Go RAWR!!!
Reaction score
Here is a video tutorial I made on how to make a god character Using SQLite. Yeah the quality is bad, but I tried my best. If the tutorial helped, feel free to rep++ me.

[video=youtube;06aDmgNK5bI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06aDmgNK5bI[/video]

Sorry Collz you need 3.39 mins to explain how to create a God with Sqlite ? No Sorry make it shorter please then you will get Reps

Sorry Collz you need 3.39 mins to explain how to create a God with Sqlite ? No Sorry make it shorter please then you will get Reps

It takes time to learn. If everything is rushed through, the information either goes out when you crap. Or it goes away when you puke.
You won't remember it at least, so it's great that it took a few minutes!

People who doesnt know and need to know, will sure put 3 minutes and 39 seconds on this movie!

@Collz: It's a bit boring, though. You could at least put some calm and peacefully music in the background, that would make it all more acceptable to watch! :)
Good work, mate! ;)

It takes time to learn. If everything is rushed through, the information either goes out when you crap. Or it goes away when you puke.
You won't remember it at least, so it's great that it took a few minutes!

People who doesnt know and need to know, will sure put 3 minutes and 39 seconds on this movie!

@Collz: It's a bit boring, though. You could at least put some calm and peacefully music in the background, that would make it all more acceptable to watch! :)
Good work, mate! ;)
I tried putting music but my Adobe After Effects was messed up and didn't allow me to add music >.<. I'll try to find a better program to so that the videos can have better quality next time.

need some metal to pass the time xd or hotkey what you want to say and that will shorten up the wait :p

I got problem,In my server I've got just 1 player - Account Manager.
I made another player by account manager and new player is not in database. :/

Last edited:
I hate tutorial videos where people type the shit instead of talking, just lazy and not worth your time to watch

If I recall correctly, it takes more energy to write than it does to speak so wouldn't be making the person lazy. It's the people who refuse to read things that are lazy. There could be reasons why he chose not to speak. Maybe he doesn't have a mic? Maybe he doesn't feel like talking?

Refusing to read slowly typed messages 100 sizes too small to see is lazy? And those are fantastic reasons, in which case the video simply should not have been made

Refusing to read slowly typed messages 100 sizes too small to see is lazy? And those are fantastic reasons, in which case the video simply should not have been made
Ungrateful people these days... Actually showing them how to do it, how to actually use the SQLite database browser can be much easier for some people rather than just reading a boring tutorial. Majority of the time you don't have to read the words in video tutorials, all you have to do is watch.

Not at all, but if you say so. If it will shut you up. I just posted how I don't like the video, I don't really care why you think my opinion is or can be wrong

You don't like being on the losing side of the argument don't you, it's a shame how quickly people opt out of a conversation when things aren't going their way. Should of saved yourself the 10 seconds you wasted posting your "opinion".

Typical Grehy, backing out of a fight. I thought you would change by the time my banishment was up, but I thought wrong >.<

You don't like being on the losing side of the argument don't you, it's a shame how quickly people opt out of a conversation when things aren't going their way. Should of saved yourself the 10 seconds you wasted posting your "opinion".
I don't like to keep ragging on pointless arguments based on people's opinion. Unlike you and Collz, I know when to stop talking. Children keep talking once the line has been crossed between discussing the content of a thread and personally attacking someone you don't even know. Unfortunately for you, I am not a child
Typical Grehy, backing out of a fight. I thought you would change by the time my banishment was up, but I thought wrong >.<
Key word there being your banishment. I know when to keep my mouth shut and to keep a limit on discussing certain things, you how ever do not and because of that, you got banned and I have never been. If you don't like how I have or have not changed while you were banned, maybe it should have been longer

You don't know how to keep your mouth shut, obviously you keep posting.

Back