• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Video of the most powerfull team in icechaw :>

You kill lvl 300- -.- damn so hard.

ye but, sometimes, with lvl 150 characters
and as you see we just don't kill our enemies.. we try to kill our enemies in a beautiful way :>

and try to come kill us someday as Hotseppers(?) did..

just for you know Blindness 3 Hotseppers 1

Last edited:
ye but, sometimes, with lvl 150 characters
and as you see we just don't kill our enemies.. we try to kill our enemies in a beautiful way :>

and try to come kill us someday as Hotseppers(?) did..

just for you know Blindness 3 Hotseppers 1

lol my team would make you die in some seconds :>

you guys missed me wrong :p

ofc I know my team is not the best in icechaw.. I just said it for more ppl see the video :>

also is impossible to us being the best; we are like 8 and our higher lvl is 330~ :|

Remembered when i saw u in carlin, i ued and like 3-4 of you died :)

cuz probably u are 300~400 (who are you btw?) and we were just lvl 150~200 .. would be worst if you couldn't kill you, don't you think?;)

LOL i solo'ed ur whole team with ez u see me and u start yellin in ur vetrillo... nothing but a noob team that cant do shit but just make movies and kill noobs who dont even have hotkeys set up lol

/The Aftermath

Good movie,good job ;) Guys u have more skills than that kids from westbay :>

Good movie,good job ;) Guys u have more skills than that kids from westbay :>
You mean hotsteppers? as far as i know westbay got no movie in youtube, so you most mean Hotsteppers :eek: insulting your own! good job!

I'm not talking about westbay movies from youtube lol I'm talking about ur noob skil (ue,dash,mana potion,ue,dash,mana potion)

I'm not talking about westbay movies from youtube lol I'm talking about ur noob skil (ue,dash,mana potion,ue,dash,mana potion)
First of all, Who doesnt use ue? Second of all, who doesnt take manas? third of all, I most be good if you think i got dash

LOL i solo'ed ur whole team with ez u see me and u start yellin in ur vetrillo... nothing but a noob team that cant do shit but just make movies and kill noobs who dont even have hotkeys set up lol

/The Aftermath

u soloed us?lol

AHAHAHAHAHAH

saying bs just for look good to ur friends eh?
u were like 6~ all higher level than us and also that was true of yelling in ventrilo
we couldn't go defence due that :)
and it was .. 1 month ago?

@fryc - thanks :)

u soloed us?lol

AHAHAHAHAHAH

saying bs just for look good to ur friends eh?
u were like 6~ all higher level than us and also that was true of yelling in ventrilo
we couldn't go defence due that :)
and it was .. 1 month ago?

6? You trapped my level 300 pally in port hope and couldn't even kill him, then the aftermath came and pretty much solo'd your team. And that was 3 days ago to be exact.

Back